The Blog of Minergoo

Im back from traveling, so Ill be scapping more. :thumbup: But my new job starts tomorrow, so Ill be scapping less. :thumbdown:

Training hunter is not fun. Hopefully it will change when I get 80.

11-06-19205842.png

11-06-19224802.png

Well I did the impossible today..

70rc.jpg

Nice. :thumbup:

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Grats.

Just some thoughts I would like to share:

Alot of people`s goal in runescape is to get all 99s. But some people train doing methods that they dont enjoy. The way I see it, training methods are always going to be outdated by other training methods eventually.

Example: I dont enjoy power dropping granite for 99 mining. But then the Living Rock Caverns were released. I enjoy training there much more. And I have 99 mining because of it.

So I dont enjoy training hunter. If I dont start enjoying it after level 80, I guess will just wait to train it.

And thieving.

Oh, and what the crap? 1000 hp?

11-06-20224721.png

( I did eat a rocktail, but it was a while ago. :unsure: )

^ Grats.

Just some thoughts I would like to share:

Alot of people`s goal in runescape is to get all 99s. But some people train doing methods that they dont enjoy. The way I see it, training methods are always going to be outdated by other training methods eventually.

Example: I dont enjoy power dropping granite for 99 mining. But then the Living Rock Caverns were released. I enjoy training there much more. And I have 99 mining because of it.

So I dont enjoy training hunter. If I dont start enjoying it after level 80, I guess will just wait to train it.

And thieving.

Oh, and what the crap? 1000 hp?

11-06-20224721.png

( I did eat a rocktail, but it was a while ago. :unsure: )

Yeah. Prayer is fun for me because it's super fast, and the method of training it is no where near as tedious as other running-based skills.

I really want a high hunter level to get a good enough rate to hunt jadinko's with, but red salamanders are so boring.

kazmahalfsize.png

Good luck, I've been wcing a lot lately at ape atoll teaks also. That deposit box is pretty nifty. :P

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

but red salamanders are so boring.

For me, its not because its boring. I just hate completion. Finding a free world is really hard. :(

Yeah, hunter is a pain with all of the [wagon]. I was training it the other day at red sallys and in under an hour I had to hop worlds three times (after finding an empty one). I'd just be training peacefully then some guy would come running up, call me a botter, and start setting up his traps if I wasn't quick enough. Such a pain in the ass. <_<

Also, just curious, what's the exp/hour for cutting teaks on ape atoll with the new deposit box?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

but red salamanders are so boring.

For me, its not because its boring. I just hate completion. Finding a free world is really hard. :(

Yeah, hunter is a pain with all of the [wagon]. I was training it the other day at red sallys and in under an hour I had to hop worlds three times (after finding an empty one). I'd just be training peacefully then some guy would come running up, call me a botter, and start setting up his traps if I wasn't quick enough. Such a pain in the ass. <_<

Also, just curious, what's the exp/hour for cutting teaks on ape atoll with the new deposit box?

That same thing happened to me. I found a empty world. 10 mins later, someone started setting up traps, saying that this was his world. I [bleep]ing hate people.

I dont know the rates, but dropping has been said to be up to 105k exp. All I know, is that it is pretty nice exp, and can be very casual. :thumbup:

Good luck, I've been wcing a lot lately at ape atoll teaks also. That deposit box is pretty nifty. :P

Nice. The deposit boxes are very nifty. Im really glad they released them. I am able to profit way more than ivy. :thumbup:

11-06-22192420.png

I made some julu farming pots, too. :thumbup:

(and the herblore habitat hunting seems way faster, and more useful than red salamanders. :thumbup:

Also, Im glad that ether:

A. The general public doesnt know about the "cutting teaks, and banking with the new deposit boxes" method, or

B. Sense ivy is close in exp per hour, and ivy is very relaxing, that no one will train at teaks

Because the last thing I want, is for my training spot to become crowded. :thumbup:

(and is anyone surprised that the teak/mahogany logs/planks market has not that much change, sense the update?)

Jealous of your Agility level. :( And all the woodcutting... How are you not insane by now? It's just amazing.

When do you think you'll reach 200m?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Jealous of your Agility level. :( And all the woodcutting... How are you not insane by now? It's just amazing.

When do you think you'll reach 200m?

You will get 99 agility really soon. :thumbup:

I dont really know. I just enjoy woodcutting, for some reason.

I donno when I will get it. I vary my time training alot of different skills, so it could be anytime. Hopefully this year. That would be cool.

I'd predict two-three months.

Doubt it, but thanks for the optimism! :thumbup:

Bunyip!

6 8summoning.jpg

Grats. :thumbup:

^ Will do.

I dont really like Juju farming pots. It adds too much urgency to my farming runs to try to do it all in 5 minutes. :thumbdown:

So today I did a farming run without them. It was lol. I went to the ge, and I took a pizza break during the farming run. :grin:

Speaking of farming... :unsure:

11-06-27192202.png

Joined this DG fc called D squires. Been dging for 2 days now. 65-67. I hear it really picks up after 71 because of occults.

I might keep dging after 70 and just get rapier. I don't wanna do any combat until I get rapier tbh

kazmahalfsize.png

Joined this DG fc called D squires. Been dging for 2 days now. 65-67. I hear it really picks up after 71 because of occults.

I might keep dging after 70 and just get rapier. I don't wanna do any combat until I get rapier tbh

Im sorry. Discussion of dungeoneering is prohibited on this blog.

So, I was dungeoneering a lot lately. Just got 70 dungeoneering. I still want rapier though, but I would have to do even more dungeoneering!

Heres some screenshots of all the dungeoneering I've done.

2dung.png

40dungeoneering.png

49dungandf2ptotal.jpg

60dung.jpg

65dung.jpg

70dung.jpg

kazmahalfsize.png