Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clans of the Past Reopening

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

King_V0lga
[ Display Name History ]

King_V0lga

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 86 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Finnishbruv
  • Clan:Solace
Wsih them best of luck.

Solace FA | Runite Knights of Finland &Warlord

Clan Europe &Warlord | Flip Flops +Retired

#Solace | #CE | #RKOF-Clan | #FF

Alex_Danex
[ Display Name History ]

Alex_Danex

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Hwk
  • Clan:Chivalry Legions
I don't see RR going far for now. Not enough old members re-joined, and some new faces that are known as ``clan hopers`` joined, which is bad. I don't think they will ever go back in the top 10, but that's only what I think, they can surprise me. The only clans that has been successful when it re-opened is probably RsD and Shadow Elves that is now Solace.

Posted Image
@ Forums // #cl on SeersIrc // @ Memberlist

Trevino
[ Display Name History ]

Trevino

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • RSN:Trevino
  • Clan:Rune Raiders
Tbh, Being in Rune Raiders, i noticed no corrupted members. Lots of ex-RR's are comin back and the high ranks are filled in by the originals. Most of the clan hoppers here seem to enjoy it because no one seemed to go raging when we lost one of our wars. We may not go as far as the oldschool RR was, but the leaders are looking to make it the best community possible.

What are your views about clans who reopen under the same name - should they? Shouldn't they? They should only be opened if the high ranks decide to re-open it. Without the original high ranks, things will obviously be different.
How would you react if, in the future, your current clan closed but then reopened?Well my clan is the current subject so..ya :lol:
Have you seen any examples of clans reopening and being successful? Or opening under a different name and being successful?RSD is one of the highlighted re opened clans.

Don't tell me skys the limit, when theres footprints on the moon...
Posted Image

Clay_More12
[ Display Name History ]

Clay_More12

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,546 posts
  • RSN:Clay_More12
  • Clan:Divine Forces
What are your views about clans who reopen under the same name - should they? Shouldn't they? I think they should, as long as it's the original owner who created the Clan.

How would you react if, in the future, your current clan closed but then reopened? Depends if I was in a clan or not.

Have you seen any examples of clans reopening and being successful? Or opening under a different name and being successful? Solace (Shadow Elves)?

Posted Image

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated | http://rs-df.com/forums

drinkndrive5
[ Display Name History ]

drinkndrive5

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:drinkndrive5
  • Clan:The Titans
* What are your views about clans who reopen under the same name - should they? Shouldn't they? I really think it depends on the clan and the situation. For instance, if you take Divine Kings, they reopen every time Derek gets interested in RS and the close whenever the members realize he is leading their clan in the wrong direction or derek gets tired of runescape. Thats the point when a clan shouldn't reopen. If a clan just closes because they hit a slump or leaders quit and dont pass it off then sure why not reopen. Granted I think that you have to wait until the correct time to reopen to be successful.

* How would you react if, in the future, your current clan closed but then reopened? It's happened before and I rejoined at that point, now I would support them even if I disagree with their reopening as I still feel connections to that clan and want it to be successful

* Have you seen any examples of clans reopening and being successful? Or opening under a different name and being successful? RoT and TT have both reopened and been very successful, so it is very possible

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

Posted Image

EX-Lethality Warlord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users