Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

7 years of Tip.it Forums

• Please log in to reply
235 replies to this topic

Estonian dude
[ Display Name History ]

Estonian dude

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,491 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Saq Prets
  • Clan:Off-Topic
Wow... I have been here longer than quite some people and I have never ever managed to earn a single warning point...
Posted Image

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
Personal attacks got me my two warning posts.

While TIF staff disagrees, your personal identity can be attacked if you believe something a certain way. :wink:
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
I have five, although most of them are from when I was new and stupid. I remember one member in particular who I got into flamewars with a lot, but I can't remember his name.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,151 posts
I never got into a flame war, but I have near a half a dozen warnings for "inappropriate posting content". I'm edgy.
Posted Image

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Da Pirates
[ Display Name History ]

Da Pirates

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,078 posts

9 years later: tip.it is still lame and filled with reddit-tier humor. Bleh

I think you're still just bitter cuz everyone thought you were annoying as hell.

I could care less, this site is some liberal shithole these days that filters a users opinion when it doesn't agree with the general consensus. It was entertaining to me when I was 13 and have no concept of mature discussion. It seems like this site has devolved into a place with a bunch of children who can't spell (read: you), and a facist board of staff who try to censor and ban everything they don't like. (I wouldn't be surprised if one of them deleted this post and "warned" me because it hurt their feelings).

Don't worry, some day you'll get older and outgrow this website just like I did. The LE EPIC MEMES FACEBOOK HUMOR will soon get old and tiresome.

See you on the other side, brother.
BR BR BR? HUEHUEHEUEHUE

nine naked men
[ Display Name History ]

nine naked men

Chief Beef

• Members
  • 5,556 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
it's spelled fascist yo
FBqTDdL.jpg
sleep like dead men
wake up like dead men

Flodder450
[ Display Name History ]

Flodder450

Official Tip.it Minecraft Architect

• Members
  • 2,843 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Flodder450

I was quite the [bleep] in the old Hegemony threads, those antics got me 7 warning points.

Those threads were glorious.

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Giordano
[ Display Name History ]

Giordano

Troll General

• Members
  • 11,438 posts
  • RSN:Pasta Cheif
  • Clan:Chef Films
Liberal agenda? Fascist overlords? Memes?

Does this young man know he's on the internet? :uhh:
"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."
Posted Image

Ring_World
[ Display Name History ]

Ring_World

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,444 posts

I never got into a flame war, but I have near a half a dozen warnings for "inappropriate posting content". I'm edgy.

I've gotten a full dozen warnings for that reason :lol:

ofc ive been in many a flame war

Distracted
[ Display Name History ]

Distracted

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  • RSN:A Real Fool
Zero warning points here. I think it's a good thing I didn't post too much back in the day, cause I was denser than a brick.

Omar
[ Display Name History ]

Omar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,722 posts

I think you're still just bitter cuz everyone thought you were annoying as hell.

I could care less, this site is some liberal shithole these days that filters a users opinion when it doesn't agree with the general consensus. It was entertaining to me when I was 13 and have no concept of mature discussion. It seems like this site has devolved into a place with a bunch of children who can't spell (read: you), and a facist board of staff who try to censor and ban everything they don't like. (I wouldn't be surprised if one of them deleted this post and "warned" me because it hurt their feelings).

Don't worry, some day you'll get older and outgrow this website just like I did. The LE EPIC MEMES FACEBOOK HUMOR will soon get old and tiresome.

Why are you here?
Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can
Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?
Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?
Camera guy: still laughing
Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy
Camera guy: runs away still laughing
Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down
Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!
Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts

Why are you here?

Does nobody remember the guy? He was pretty proud of (and honest about) his trolling abilities way back when.

champion
[ Display Name History ]

champion

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,176 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Hahaha, oh man, you're a riot dude. I think you just went on /b/ for the first time and started copying everything they say to try and be edgy. No one here posts any sort of "le epic memes facebook humor," and the mods aren't "facist," (damn children who can't spell, right?) if only because you don't know what that word means.

By the way, the phrase is "couldn't care less."

TTanT
[ Display Name History ]

TTanT

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,041 posts
Fight me in real life Mlb and I'll show you how facism really works.
By crying and begging you to stop hitting me and then bleeding on you and ruining your shirt.

The Hegemony thread was what made me actually make an account here, actually. I had been lurking for about a year before that, but my ideas for an evil-scientist based organization formed in Switzerland forced me to make an account.
That also reminds me of our incredibly extensive zombie thread.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

Tifers say the darndest things

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,151 posts
Hegemony kept my mind busy and away from my psycho ex, so I appreciate all participants of that thread. Even if that wasn't even close to Fasttortoise's intention. What a ride that was.
Posted Image

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts

Hilariously pretentious, 9/10 epic troll. If this site is so packed with fascist librul commies why don't you just leave?

TANSTAAFL

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,151 posts
this is how good threads die boys, chill out.
Posted Image

rocc0
[ Display Name History ]

rocc0

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,397 posts
Probably right. In an unrelated note, is doomsavenger still around? I haven't seen her (him?) in a while.

TANSTAAFL

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

Probably right. In an unrelated note, is doomsavenger still around? I haven't seen her (him?) in a while.

I think doom was a her. I haven't seen her or dusty in a while though.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,151 posts

I think doom was a her. I haven't seen her or dusty in a while though.

I believe she goes by "Wisp" now
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users