• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing dragonkin.

Stone prison tht place we've seen them.

The mural fits too.

thou dragonkin returning seems tied to stone of jas and thus rotm

Maybe we have to free the dragonkin from their prison hidden within the city to stop lucien.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You need 77 agility to jump across the ledge :(

There's nothing to do on the other side of the ledge.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Its definitely Kethsi.

Searching rubble pile gives tetrahedron 4.

Destroy prompts:

You'll be able to get a new one amoung the rubble of Kethsi

Plv6Dz6.jpg

How long ago was the dragonkin around? One of the fallen statues examine is something like "he's been looking at the ground for a few millennia."

A few millennia.

Off the top of my head:

Robert the Strong was a dragonkin slayer in the 2nd age.

Dragonkin seem to of vanished around the 3rd age (based on current lore)

As 4th and 5th age lore shows people have no idea who the frig they are.

And i think tht dragon guy in RFD said the elder dragons went away in 3rd age and elder dragons are assumed to be dragonkin as they amde the dragons to defend themselves.

Though alway's worth noting examines are supposed to be our characters observations/thoughts of something. Not necessarily historically accurate.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Pipe to crawl through, rope swing etc. on the next island, seems like possibly an agility course that's not fully open yet? Although if it is a quest area and 77 agility is one of the requirements :blink:

I have heard rumours of a sequel to While Guthix Sleeps being released around September-ish.

This could be something to do with that, or maybe something to do more with Zaros and the temple of senisten?

Either way, very interesting!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

How long ago was the dragonkin around? One of the fallen statues examine is something like "he's been looking at the ground for a few millennia."

first age was of unknown length

second age was ~2000 years long

third age was ~4000 years long

fourth age was ~ 2000 years long

fifth age, is currently ~160 some years old right now?

the kethsi hint ends with:

The strong remembers, the weak falls.

This is a reference to robert the strong, who was around during the fourth age i believe? when he killed dragonkin.

Although i think the varrock museum might contradict and claim the 2nd age.

either way, "a few" millenia can apply to any of the past ages.

Naaxi.png

I have heard rumours of a sequel to While Guthix Sleeps being released around September-ish.

This could be something to do with that, or maybe something to do more with Zaros and the temple of senisten?

RoTM is being released next month.

hzvjpwS.gif

RoTM? What does that stand for?

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Well thats up in the air.

Facebook guy said it was.

MMG said that was a lie and release date isn't set yet.

Plv6Dz6.jpg