New Quest Area on RS?

Toad

There are 20+ agility traps on this island. Parts look very identical to the barbarian training area.

I'm sure that this will be used in a quest and then the next high-level agility course.

But, this being Jagex' game, can't help but think we're all going to be disappointed soon. =/

I sure hope there will be a new agility course. I've been getting agility up for the last few days and I'd love a change of scenery.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOD.... I HATE IT WHEN JAGEX DOES THIS!!!!

They have to add hype. But a random note.

How long has that place been accessablw for? Could have been since that twitter hint?

Most likely since todays update, ppl seems to be kinda good at finding these hidden things.

But it had to of been a Jmod who told someone about this one, because to get Kethsi, you need to enter D I R then A K S. I'm not sure anyone really goes through every possible combination for the fairy rings every update.

I heard in game while looking around that it had been leaked on the Max forums first. Anyway, this really made me think that someone possibly had just stumbled upon this by accidentally clicking the wrong combinations at first... How amazingly lucky would that be? haha :lol:

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:
[hide=Wio, lol]logioh.png[/hide]

Someone try using a rope on the "Plank" after 77 agility jump. I'd try but im only a stupid 73 agility and its non boostable (as usual)

From what it sounds like, I've heard that everyone has tried everything possible... I even tried using jennica's ring on most of the island just for the heck of it. No one seems to be able to get much further... This sounds a lot like the hype that we got just before Summoning was released... An area that you can see but just can't get to. And somehow it just "magically" appeared after an update. A likely story.... <_<

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

It better be boostable later. Otherwise its not a Grandmaster Quest, its a annoying quest because we all know getting agility is painful unless your a lover of it. <_<

Popoto.~<3

Someone try using a rope on the "Plank" after 77 agility jump. I'd try but im only a stupid 73 agility and its non boostable (as usual)

I think you can't access it from that side.. the plank you will probably have to knock down via mining or woodcutting... I think on the quest you'll come from the side you can't get to now, I really don't see players accessing it through a fairy ring, for a Mahjarrat quest (it's not a fairy quest afterall).

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

For those wondering about how these codes came about, apparently this guy on RSOF went to goraks, and then tried to go to jungle strykewyrms to meet up with a friend. Thus entering those 2 codes sent him to Kethsi, and so if this story is true, it was all coincidental. I find that pretty cool. I am not sure if it was released on the HLF but it seemed that thread that I took this story from had started all the commotion.

281ae50b7c.png

Apparently there was a small cut scene somewhere around the ramp from what I hear that showed a dragonkin fighting some eye ball thing with a SoL looking rod. The legitimacy of this seems very low, but the guy said he was wearing the ring of invisibility and cramulet. I got a feeling that if this cut scne is real that it can only be seen once by someone who's exploring this for their first time.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Apparently there was a small cut scene somewhere around the ramp from what I hear that showed a dragonkin fighting some eye ball thing with a SoL looking rod. The legitimacy of this seems very low, but the guy said he was wearing the ring of invisibility and cramulet. I got a feeling that if this cut scne is real that it can only be seen once by someone who's exploring this for their first time.

I'll have a look after i've finished my task of dags here in a bit. If I get it I will film it. =p

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

I'll have a look after i've finished my task of dags here in a bit. If I get it I will film it. =p

The guys was on RSOF and this is what he said:

"wasnt a 'cut scene' more like they just apeared on the ground in the small circular area next to the shore line , but i was up next to the statue with one arm looking down and they apeared there, fighting. "

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

"wasnt a 'cut scene' more like they just apeared on the ground in the small circular area next to the shore line , but i was up next to the statue with one arm looking down and they apeared there, fighting. "

don't worry, if it's even remotely viewable, I'll get it on video. =p

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

You should just post the QFC. Also, I just checked, and I see nothing with Cramulet/Ring of Visibility.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

You should just post the QFC. Also, I just checked, and I see nothing with Cramulet/Ring of Visibility.

Maybe the kid just saw someone exploring and their pack yak? =p

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

Maybe the kid just saw someone exploring and their pack yak? =p

I bet lmao.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

From whats suggested is that I think a new person to the area enter wearing a ring of invisibility and cramulet. Look to the west where the dead tree it and see if you can see something. If nothing look at the same area once you cross using the agility spot.

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

From whats suggested is that I think a new person to the area enter wearing a ring of invisibility and cramulet. Look to the west where the dead tree it and see if you can see something. If nothing look at the same area once you cross using the agility spot.

Well I did, and saw absolutely nothing.lol I'll post a video here in a bit once I upload it to youtube... brb

Uploaded:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXuft4M36xs

Mlskid.png
Summoning help:

Can some peple who have NOT visited the island yet do some tests with various items that show hidden things? I know ofthe Following items:

Ring of Visability

Charos Ring (a)

Jennicas ring (OMG, spirit plain version of this had better be hodden somewhere!)

and what about ghostspeak ammy

This is more of a hype than the Strange Power. (We have yet to see what it truly relates to...)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Jennicas ring (OMG, spirit plain version of this had better be hodden somewhere!)

You could be onto something there, isn't there a spirit plane of a set of wilderness ruins that is marked with the dragonkin sign?