D The Tiger. 9 days in. 92 Firemaking 97 Fishing! On my way!

hi-hello-1.gif

Firstly, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to read my blog and take an interest in my goals, hopes, and achievements...so thank you. Secondly, I'd like to explain what the goal of this blog is and what my goals are. I recently (today, June 15th) purchased a Runescape membership card after not having played the game for 4 years. I'm so tragically unsure about everything in the game and totally clueless. It's quite horrendous. In any case, in an attempt to establish whether or not I should continue playing, this is my trial run. I will outline my thoughts, achievements, and goals as I work everything out. I'd like your input, advice, and criticisms as I continue on this journey. Thanks!

Now...

A little bit about myself. I'm 18 years old and I just graduated high school. I am going to attend LSU in the Fall as a happy member of their honors college. (D the TIGER) I enjoy League of Legends, television, playing saxophone, my girlfriend- Faith, reading and playing basketball and football with friends. Mostly just football. I live in Covington, Louisiana.

Currently reading: The Communist Manifesto. A little more than halfway done.

Plato's Republic. A third done.

Grimm's Fairy Tales.

Skills, Quests, and everything I have to my name!

okpd6u.png2925m9z.png

ay54lu.png2yobsph.png

9 Days later!

folm5d.png246826w.png

Current goal:

Make graphics for this thread.

Get a little money to fund my exploits.

99 Fishing. Currently 96.

Get back into slayer after I have my equips.

D_the_Tiger.png

D_the_Tiger.png

Currently: Fishing

Offline. Sleep then work.

Current Question:

How should I go about earning my money and are there some fun things you guys could recommend?

[spoiler=Real-life stuff you may be interested in! ]2vjve6x.jpg

It was hot today.

oucye9.jpg

I'm on the right.

16icw3o.jpg

My car.

3354krq.jpg

My puppy.

Current Thoughts

I'm enjoying my time back.

Thanks! Please post.

Cute banner. <3:

Have you started farming herbs for money? I do toad flax runs, and I seem to get a fair bit of profit. :-)

I'll start doing that today. Thank you. :)

Got 1k sharks so far. Going to stop at 2k and buy a whip. I think, Or I may invest in the Whatchamacallit thing. The island.

I've gotten:

3 dragon defenders

3M

A fighter torso

A whip

94 Fishing

68 Slayer

Started a clan (Looking for people)

since my last update. I've been barrowing quite a bit and I will put up pictures soon! Probably after work today.

L league of legends, hate that game. GL with goals and stoof.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

You're car is going to roll over :o

WE SHALL CALL IT RICK!

It's a girl! :( I ain't never gunna be inside another man!

fk4ljb.png

Got a firecape :)

I like how you admit to your homosexuality. It's okay, the people here at tip.it forums are here to troll you and make you feel worse about it. :)

But seriously, I love League of Legends. Don't listen to the hate! And best of luck in your endeavors!

Hisaonakai.png

WE SHALL CALL IT RICK!

fk4ljb.png

I like how you admit to your homosexuality. It's okay, the people here at tip.it forums are here to troll you and make you feel worse about it. :)

But seriously, I love League of Legends. Don't listen to the hate! And best of luck in your endeavors!

Mixed signals.. :(

Would you like to play some time? ;)

WE SHALL CALL IT RICK!

fk4ljb.png

Maybe O: I wouldn't want to shame myself with showing how unskilled I am though :)

Hisaonakai.png

WE SHALL CALL IT RICK!

fk4ljb.png

Maybe O: I wouldn't want to shame myself with showing how unskilled I am though :)

I'm not very good either.

Right now I've been maining Miss Fortune as opposed to my normal Amumu. I like her alot. I get my kill-thirst quenched and I'm not too squishy early game but I'm still not the greatest with her. We could play for giggles. It'll be fun. :)

WE SHALL CALL IT RICK!

fk4ljb.png

I'm not very good either.

Right now I've been maining Miss Fortune as opposed to my normal Amumu. I like her alot. I get my kill-thirst quenched and I'm not too squishy early game but I'm still not the greatest with her. We could play for giggles. It'll be fun. :)

Probably worse for me since I'm lvl 26 xD I main Anivia mostly, but I also play Mordekaiser and Master Yi sometimes O: I like killing.

Isn't this a Runescape forum? xD

Hisaonakai.png