1. 1. What game do you want to play?

• Premade country hegemony
    • Grow your own hegemony
    • Neither

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloning is disliked in the heavy religious countries, so the Islamic Empire (which you are not anymore, you still need a name) and Christian Empire.

And cloning for purpose of war is completely found upon world wide.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

At least my plan is to give my people heaven rather than certain people here who only aim to give everyone else hell.

It is odd that Bishops and Priests have such long lives...Clearly the almighty doesn't want them up in Heaven with him.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

The French authorities in Avignon are horrified at the proposition of the so called muslim empire who would think to play god, that they would think that they knew better than the almighty, that they would think, in their nigh upon infinite folly that they could create heaven. Cloning may be fair in man's eyes, but know that in the eyes of god you are judged upon a different set of scales.

-Pope Gregory XVI

(whee that was fun, I see why some people like to make arguments like that).

LNYvk.png

Cloning is disliked in the heavy religious countries, so the Islamic Empire (which you are not anymore, you still need a name) and Christian Empire.

And cloning for purpose of war is completely found upon world wide.

Just Arabia.

Then I would like my free weird tech to be cloning.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I build 2 more infantry divisions and invade the Hansetic League citing the reconquest of Prusso-Saxon territory.

et96G.png

10 inf divs, 2 armoured divs

Also can we like...sell off excess manpower? Because I have like 20,000 leftover after every round due to lack of cash..

I want a mission please, thx for being a bro too

post here

Mission

Hold the Conquered Lands

Many of our rivals have seen it fit to say that our recent expansionism was unjust and evil, but they are just jealous they did not think of it first. They want us to relinquish our lands that we rightfully conquered and now own! We cannot allow that.

Objective:

Creek and Northern Texas do not exist for 10 years

Creek provinces owned by Terran

Texas provinces owned by Terran

Reward

50 cash

Creek and Texas become rightfully yours in the eyes of the world.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Game is paused for today because I was playing a game yesterday and didn't realise how long I played it, and when I got off it was 1pm (and I had yet to sleep)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

How many days have passed since the last update?

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.