If you had to NO LIFE a BOSS

They_Call_Me_Riley

the people arguing for Nex just didn't read the OP

post a boss that you could actually solo and would no life at.

Taken directly from the first post. :rolleyes:

But who reads on a forum, right?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

The people arguing for Nex are probably saying Nex because they honestly prefer it to all other bosses, solo-able or otherwise.

I read that bit. But it seems like a rather arbitrary restriction. There's a fair amount of people who wouldn't want to no-life ANY boss outside of Nex or DG bosses. You can't solo Nex and people who enjoy DG usually enjoy it as a group activity and dislike solo'ing. I'd rather someone say Nex then "I don't really like any soloable bosses that much."

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

80% of the responses would be "Nex, because it's good money"

How exciting...wooo....

It's not like you have to answer the thread anyways if the option you want isn't there.

Yes. Yes, you do.

Anyways, the people who vouch for Nex aren't only saying "this is the best money" they're saying "this is the most fun AND the best money" considering it also has the most special moves of any boss, ever. Most, maybe all bosses outside DG don't even come close to offering such an engaging fight. Many people who kill Nex rarely, if ever, solo any other boss.

Anyways, Nex should only be an option for those who can actually kill Nex effectively in a team. Which is why I put TDs down.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I say Nex because it's an amazingly fun boss if you go with good people. After all how many people know that Nex's shadow attack destroys planted flowers?

nexflowers.png

Oh that's right all the fun people. (Very old picture before someone goes omg ely and rcb)

As for anyone who says solo only, does this count?

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4269/screenshot587.png

shortman4229.png

Why do you assume you can't solo Nex?

Here's some facts:

- Logdotzip has already gotten past Blood phase solo, with plenty of supplies left.

- Ice can be beaten solo with only a handful of restores and 1 or 2 brews if you are lucky with prison-breaking.

- I've personally beaten 2/3 of curses solo with only a few potions (was duo and team mate accidentally teleported right after we began). It takes a long time but it's definitely doable.

- You can keep 28 additional potions in the room for a whole hour if you use a bless account, 56 if you create two graves (blessed items stay for the whole hour even if the gravestone is destroyed)

In fact, at this point I'm sure Nex can be soloed. And I would rather spend all day trying to succeed at a Nex solo than no-life any other boss for a day (except maybe TDs).

And I HAVE spent days no-lifing Nex, as have many others.

EDIT: So, the thing about Yak items being dropped into your grave was a rumor started by someone who can't count. My bad. Doesn't really matter though.

TDs. Only non-Dungeoneering boss I have a decent-ish amount of experience with, plus Claws, Effigies and Dragon bits would be nice, too.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Why do you assume you can't solo Nex?

Here's some facts:

- Logdotzip has already gotten past Blood phase solo, with plenty of supplies left.

- Ice can be beaten solo with only a handful of restores and 1 or 2 brews if you are lucky with prison-breaking.

- I've personally beaten 2/3 of curses solo with only a few potions (was duo and team mate accidentally teleported right after we began). It takes a long time but it's definitely doable.

- You can keep 28 additional potions in the room for a whole hour if you use a bless account, 56 if you create two graves (blessed items stay for the whole hour even if the gravestone is destroyed)

In fact, at this point I'm sure Nex can be soloed. And I would rather spend all day trying to succeed at a Nex solo than no-life any other boss for a day (except maybe TDs).

And I HAVE spent days no-lifing Nex, as have many others.

EDIT: So, the thing about Yak items being dropped into your grave was a rumor started by someone who can't count. My bad. Doesn't really matter though.

when I see it actually soloed, then I'll believe it can be soloed.

Until then, it's all talk.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

Funny. The day you ask to see it soloed, I find a video of a nex solo. His method is similar to the method I'd use if I were to try to solo, but I'd opt for Vesta's longsword over Dragon claws, bring Recover special potions, and use the lure spot only to delay her so I can spam more spec pots. Also, switch Torva for specials.

EDIT: Judging by the description, the video-maker wasn't the first to solo; his friend was, and it seems like his friend has already been no-lifing soloes. Which really isn't bad considering that at 40 minutes per kill + a 5 minute bank, you're getting 1.33 kills per hour, much better than the typical team ATM.

Funny. The day you ask to see it soloed, I find a video of a nex solo. His method is similar to the method I'd use if I were to try to solo, but I'd opt for Vesta's longsword over Dragon claws, bring Recover special potions, and use the lure spot only to delay her so I can spam more spec pots. Also, switch Torva for specials.

EDIT: Judging by the description, the video-maker wasn't the first to solo; his friend was, and it seems like his friend has already been no-lifing soloes. Which really isn't bad considering that at 40 minutes per kill + a 5 minute bank, you're getting 1.33 kills per hour, much better than the typical team ATM.

That's not funny, that's just....that

So it can be soloed, congrats. Now people can actually say they'd camp it because it is a solo-able boss.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dagannoth Kings without a doubt. Been doing em for a long time. Used all the different methods and since I've returned, tried out the new method of Multibridding with a cannon, and I am loving it.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif