Return of the wildy/free trade-do you regret your vote?

Spartan3450

No. I voted Yes because I wanted Free Trade back. I didn't like the Quest Points/4Months Friends Trade Limits because I had to do lots of Quests. I have 33 Quest Points now @ 5 combat. Its Great since I'm able to get Traded >1M Gp/Items fast.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and no. Somethings I see now and it really wouldn't of affected the way I play or what I do in RS. The bots and gold farmers on the other hand are starting to get a bit out of control, can't say we didn't see this coming with the reintroduction of free trade.

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

I wasn't around at the time of the 'vote', but I probably would've voted no.

Upon logging back on for the first time in some years (two I think), I was amazed at how many people advertising their gold-doubling enterprises and gold-selling websites were there - pretty much every single bank I went to had at least one, to speak nothing of the Grand Exchange. I'd have been lucky to see one RWT website ad back then, and I didn't even know about the money doubling scam. Seems like it's the new armor trimming.

I won't say anything about the bots, since I don't know if they decreased in number during the restriction. Though, I do know that their existance is the reason I hate Mining in the first place, so if they did decrease - well, another reason to vote no!

As for the upsides of free trade... I couldn't care less. Giving stuff to friends? I never really had anyone to give anything to. PKing? I've always despised that - Mining has enough PVP for me. Staking? Same thing I said about PKing applies here.

Well, it's not like it matters. I wouldn't be able to train Mining anyway, regardless of the result.

I personally am happy with these changes; being a extremely long term Runescape player, this is simply a return to the RS i grew up loving and missed oh so much. As far as the return of scamming and begging goes, welcome to real life not everyone's that honest or self sufficient so just take it in stride and learn to be careful in your dealings. If i can put up with some homeless guy asking me for change every time i pass him on the street, you can deal with some level 60 in Varrock bank asking for "Fr33 St00f".

As for my vote, its null and void as was taking a 7 month break from Runescape at the time.

The_Arrow.pngGanja_Saint.png

i voted yes, but i regret it now...this is nothing like the old wildy, in the old wildy almost no-one ran or teled, they had respect and honor.

i never thought id miss bh worlds until a few weeks after old wildy came back.

my two cent.

keep free trade/drop system.

get rid of old wildy and bring back bh crater or bh worlds.

While I wasn't playing at the time and was more or less impartial to the result of that poll, if I were given the option to vote I'd probably vote no to free trade and wilderness. I feel there's a shrewder use of bots compared to pre-"freedoms" and although I appreciate the low prices of raw materials, it really hits home when I can't even camp frost dragons while competing with 8-10 other "players".

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I voted yes because I was psyched on getting the free trade back.

Wilderness can go do itself, cause it's pointless.. The other pk system we had was better.

TRUE DIS.

i'm 12,000 years old and what is this

I voted yes because I was psyched on getting the free trade back.

Wilderness can go do itself, cause it's pointless.. The other pk system we had was better.

How so?

The challenge of a mistake is not to avoid it. The challenge of a mistake is dealing with the outcome.

bc8ebae3b0.png

Proud of who I am and what I am.