levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice. Congrats! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

So fast. :blink: Well done, levine. Gl in your race. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I started this blog on June 20, 2011. We have now reached June 20, 2012. I'd love to break this down statistically, but the inherent lack of Runetrack for F2P'ers which I never could have forseen 12 months ago makes tthat quite difficult. I have kept some pretty good stats on my own though.

While browsing through the first 19 pages of my blog, I've run into a few interesting milestone. I've also seen myself learn and grow as a player. I learned how to upload photos to my blog, got all skills to level 60+, learned about crafting using gold ammies, finally started training mining on iron, had a few people tell me they were inspired to max f2p by my blog, watched them all quit within a month, got my first 99, I learned how to really dung properly (though I'm not so good at it), I joined TFS, made goals for the 2012 calendar year that I thought might be unrealistic...turns out I'm knocking them out of the ballpark thus far, got hacked, built back most of my bank, I got somewhat burnt out and didn't play for almost a month, got commissioned to do programming work over the summer that I thought would sideline me from runescape, realized that it still leaves me with a pretty good amount of time, learned how to train with Runespan (what a relief), got my second 99, got all skills to level 70+, invested a majority of my bank into fish masks...hopefully that will pay off, and written a complete run-on paragraph summarizing my last year in runescape. I'm sure I left off tons of important things that took place.

Where will my account stand a year from now? Who knows. I am, however, enjoying the journey.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

I like the year-in-review update post. :) Pretty sweet blog, I dig it. Seeing all these f2p-max blogs doesn't exactly inspire me to max f2p, but its keeping me interested in playing without having to buy members so I thank you (and others) for saving me some cash!

On another note, really nice blog as I've said and good luck on your current (and future!) goals!

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

You've had a heck of a first year, levine! Here's to another year of amazing accomplishments. :thumbsup:

Guess who's got 84 smithing nub! :D

[hide]me! :D[/hide]

good luck on the race. If U don't get 85 before sunday/monday I'll win :thumbsup:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

@All, thanks for the support. I'll certainly be keeping you all in the loop.

@luf, You're tough to beat... I'm going to need a lot of luck.

@Wertyue, Thanks! And I was more referring to the fact that F2P'ers no longer can use Runetrack to follow our stats because we were removed from the hiscores :oops:

Superheating prices are getting messed up...actually lost money on my last 1000 bars <_<

Expecting 85 Smithing as well as 96 Magic on Tuesday or Wednesday ish, and expecting to lose the race :mellow:

smithing83.png

Awesome smithing :)

And awesome journey. One year is certainly a long time. You have achieved a lot of things indeed during this time. Good luck with your following in-RS years!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak