levine1996 maxing out 100% F2P

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 million cooking xp reached. I'm not actually excited over each one of these xp milestones, but I'm using them as targets to reach because of the sheer amount of time between levels. I guess the next one worth noting will be 11,034,431 cooking xp; 2 million from 99. Will get back to you guys when I hit that mark later today.

Follow my progress toward maxing in f2p here:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/296111-levine1996-maxing-out-100-f2p/

I'm within 2 million xp of 99 cooking now. Next goal is 11,111,111 cooking xp. I'm going to need to fish a bit more to do that, so off the barb village I go.

EDIT: At this point in time, raw salmon are selling for less than cooked ones on the GE, so I'll be buying them instead of fishing.

EDIT 2: No, I need to get some fishing out of the way. I'll be fishing it.

EDIT 3: Got an urge to dungeoneer. I'm making a new rule that whenever I get an urge to dungeoneer, I do it. I'm going to need to follow that if I'm ever going to have a shot at 103 million more dg xp.

Gratz! :thumbsup:

What's next? 1251 of course. :lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Good luck with 99 cook. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Nice! :thumbsup:

Are you going to have a party to celebrate your first 99?

1 million xp to go! Don't think that I'll be having a 99 party...It's hard for me to know exactly when I'll be getting it. There's a hurricane coming in Sunday night, so for all I know I won't have internet for several days.

Took a break to dungeoneer with a friend for a bit...going to sleep 500k off 99 cooking.

It might also be worth noting that today was probably the most efficient day of playing that I've ever had. I earned over 1 million cooking xp and about 1.15 million xp overall.

^That's funny I took a break from my normal routine to dungeoneer tonight too! :P

Thanks again man. It was mostly you doing work and me just randomly attacking things, but I greatly appreciate the time and help! I'll find someway to repay you one day, hopefully.

Good luck on the 500k exp for 99. :D.

Also, 1.15m exp in a day of play is baws.

Vit0c0rleone.png

Missed it by 2 minutes. :lol: Congratulations on your first 99! :grin: =D> <3: