Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

Wait, blog? I thought this was the Crew chat thread. :P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

At first I laughed at that. Then I thought that if that was a man talking about oiled female slaves then the resulting flamestorm would have made the sun exploding look like a mild sunburn. Then I thought "quit being so pessimistic and bitter, it's just a damn game!" So I laughed at it some more. :P

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I have to admit, I wouldn't be opposed to more oiled female slaves on Runescape ;)

SALLY, WHERE ART MINE COOKIES? :D

*hides the cookie crumbs* What cookies?

I can haz female oiled slaves?

Sure, I'll send you some in a box.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Blog Update: Levels of doomification!

Thats right, folks! An update from a lazy neeb. Apologies its taken so long, but with college and stuff, I've just been playing and not posting.

90agile.png

88farm.png

87thieve.png

86mine.png

And something from my ports:

portupdate.png

Also, I've been bossing with the lovely Clare and ass that is Jason. We got some good splits, but we weren't on an english world, so I didn't save any images.

Getting closer to that 90 cape :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I enjoy the spam on this topic, it gives me an excuse to spam it more with such stuff as this:

My attempt to troll due to stuff getting blocked was anti-trolled by Sally clicking too quickly for me to edit damn it!

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg