Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

I just saw the topic :D It is tempting, but because my account on OS is still rather nooby, it's something I may do in the future. Plus, as much as I love clues, everyone and their mother will be doing them, so prices will more than likely crash. I'd rather wait until they are stable before doing them.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Slightly off topic for my blog but behold an epic fight:

My children and ladies, gather round as I tell you a tale of mothzilla and Jason. The night was dark, and full of terrors as I heard creepy noises that seemed to be outside. Eventually the noises got the better of me and I closed the window, only to my surprise the noises were not from some drunken chav, but mothzilla, the biggest and fastest moth I have ever seen. Mothzilla took to the skies and tried to dive bomb my head, flapping around the room at such speed that I had to wake Jason, who wielded the mighty battle-bat and slayed mothzilla after an epic battle, which involved many failed swings. Mothzilla is now defeated, but his brothers await in the windowsill.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

• 2 weeks later...

Blog Update: FREAKING NOOBS ON SCAPE ARGHHH

I got lured, by someone that looked like a noob. Not going to complain, or whine. Lost full tetsu and my drygores, but I shall earn em back. Current goal is to get back 200m and then continue my clue quest. When I get back to 250m, I'll buy torva if I haven't re-completed my tetsu, I currently only have the body. 

So, have some levels:

96mage_zps2cd48ee1.png

hbsdjfhbgljk_zpseba019eb.png

And this is what I got training my range at Roarii:

roarii_zpsa985348e.png

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

So today I decided to make a spread sheet of all the items so I could see more clearly what I needed from each clue, and it turns out I have miscounted the rewards from each clue. HOPELESS!

The actual totals are: 

All Clues: 45

Easy Clues: 81

Med Clues: 72

Hard Clues: 99

Elite Clues: 56

Third-age Items: 17

For a total of 370 with 3rd Age, or 353 without it. I shall be amending my first post and stuff, and I apologise for my fail maths. It never was my best subject. 

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: I was productive once, and then I met Jason...

So I don't have a picture to prove it but I finally unlocked the last ports region!

Along with these random things, of course:

levellssss_zpscd926a71.png

esteem2_zps547e6391.png

Still working on that clue item goal as well... This week will see an update, I can assure you :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I got lured, by someone that looked like a noob. Not going to complain, or whine. Lost full tetsu and my drygores, but I shall earn em back. Current goal is to get back 200m and then continue my clue quest. When I get back to 250m, I'll buy torva if I haven't re-completed my tetsu, I currently only have the body. 

Sorry for your loss.

Tell me their names if you can remember. Please.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Sorry for your loss.

Tell me their names if you can remember. Please.

X Baby Cakes was the lure, Felnor6 was the pker

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Yes, I know them. IamSharky FC rejects. :(.

Why didn't you at least item protect main hand?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Blog Update: 60 Items and some other random crud

So here we are, at another milestone for my loot tab. But before we get to the pictures of my clue looting, have some levels, and double clue pictures:

97mage_zpsb16f8810.png

doubleclue2_zpsb1ecf991.png

doubleloot3_zps196b0dcd.png

Even I didn't notice this was a double, rune cane and a piece of heraldic rune.

doubleclue4_zpsc357123f.png

doubleclue5_zps4b55d943.png

So far, I have only gotten one double clue that didn't have a comp bow in it. I don't even.

Anyway, onto the main event: 60 clue scroll items. Here is the tally at this point:

60/353 Treasure Trail Items (Not Including 3a)

Effigys: 4

Triskelion Keys

Clue Scrolls:  73 Easy, 16 Medium, 43 Hard, 8 Elite

Two Reward Clue: 5

And here is the picture:

clueloot60items_zps75f091ca.png

I really need to do more elites. If only I was lucky enough to get them... No matter. Onto the next 30!

• Like 1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog