Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

• 2 weeks later...

Blog Update:TOO MANY AMMYS

This post is all about those doubles and a triple. 

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!

Starting with a triple:

triple7_zpskvsgavmv.png

Into doubles:

double76_zpssgt6eosd.png

double77_zpspdxncfak.png

double78_zpsjret3plp.png

double79_zpsaxom4bes.png

double80_zpsloi5p4le.png

double81_zpsmkbfru5e.png

double82_zpsi80qpvno.png

double83_zpsrtlcp1ke.png

double84_zpsvqfw1fpp.png

double85_zpsfok3v9od.png

Now you may be wondering, why the hell has she got so many strength ammy t's?

I GOT [bleep]ING 4 OF THEM YESTERDAY. 4. OF. THEM. I HAVE 11 OF THEM NOW. WHY WOULD I NEED 11?!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: 240 Clue Scroll Items!

Before we break open the loot tab, have some recent double and triple clues!

double89_zpsthvqzwxd.png

double90_zpsenn0pic4.png

triple9_zpsdjs711eg.png

triple10_zps0drcgdod.png

I'm not going to lie, its beginning to get difficult to get new items consistently. And other people getting good luck is making me feel blargh at times. Hopefully soon I cant start to get the rarer items I need to complete my tab.

240/375 Treasure Trail Items (Not Including 3a)

Clue Scrolls: 400 Easy, 147 Medium, 378 Hard, 175 Elite

Double Reward Clue: 90

Triple Reward Clue: 10

loottab240itempt1_zpshxjotuej.png

loottab240itempt2_zpslrdp4goy.png

From now on, I am going to be posting updates every 20 items rather than 30. If I keep waiting for 30 items, the gap between updating will get too long. So yeah. :D

• Like 1

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

oooh something i would suggest unless you have much bank space you can convert some of your items into the set boxes. this can be done at the grand exchange, although it does require all of the items in the set. it just saves a ton on space. 

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Blog Update: CURSE YOU STRENGTH AMULET T

I HAVE 20 OF THEM. 20! ITS MAD! I'm now taking all bets on how many I will end up with. As of right now, I have 250 items with 20 of them. I'm keeping a list of people who bet, and whoever gets closest or the correct number will win some sort of prize. Idk what it will be yet, though.

Anyway, time for some double clue spam!

double91_zpschzsoqq4.png

double92_zpsv3ui5aio.png

double93_zpslhkvqj91.png

double94_zpsy2q7sot4.png

double95_zpsricyltm9.png

double96_zps1htgszwo.png

double97_zpsaymoouzx.png

double98_zpspouqkmty.png

double99_zpskyqfx2az.png

double100_zpsvmsplzln.png

double101_zpsekxud9s0.png

double102_zpsfefwekgt.png

double103_zpsfbsfyjn1.png

I really need to stop being lazy and post these in smaller chunks. Heh.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I'm curious Sally, what is all of your treasure trailer stuff worth? like a rough estimate. :o

I did price check it at around 50m about 30-40 items ago. I'd have to estimate it now at closer to 75 to 80m though, as a rough guess. :)

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I HAVE 20 OF THEM. 20! ITS MAD! I'm now taking all bets on how many I will end up with. As of right now, I have 250 items with 20 of them. I'm keeping a list of people who bet, and whoever gets closest or the correct number will win some sort of prize. Idk what it will be yet, though.

inb4 it's strength amulets

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

inb4 it's strength amulets

Yeah, it was strength ammys. Still at 20 of them, and I won't be doing med clues for a while.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: Sally is becoming a pr0

I actually have been doing the boss slayer tasks. I've not gotten anything amazing, but I did make my first ever amulet of souls, which sold for 16.9m which isn't too bad for me really. I have a new boss kill count to show you guys, though, and I'm pretty proud of it as silly as it is.

lPKnCpb.png

This weekend I'm going to be doing a small amount of cooking and then I'll be going to work towards 115 dg. I'm 109 at the moment, and I'll be dging solo, so I'm not expecting too much levelling, if I am honest. Gl and have fun with double xp guys!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: I CANT SEE GO AWAY SUNLIGHT

I probably could have done more for bonus xp. But considering I had to solo dg, apart from at most 5 floors, I think I did well. I also managed to get a comp requirement done, and even some clues. :)

meilyer_zpsgezlmz1j.png

double104_zpsuovqyt6s.png

double105_zps3svmn6yk.png

110dg_zpszniamcad.png

111dg_zps25ejw9ce.png

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: CURSE YOU CLUE GODS

They have forsaken me, and by forsaking me have cursed all luck I have on my account. Seriously, I'm getting crap all from anything I do these days. Its irritating.

The last bit of luck I had was towards the beginning of the week, when Zilyana gave me her whisper... And thats not exactly the greatest thing in the universe. Also, I need a better way to share my loot tab with you guys so expected it to be chopped up a little more than it has been, so you can actually see it all better. Might cause problems for me posting it on twitter, but idc. I'll also try filming it, but that will go to the tube of yous, because I don't know how to gif stuff. I'm learning all the things!

double106_zpsdcuyaudh.png

double107_zps7urakx1v.png

triple11_zpswskfhkn0.png

In other news, I have been actually doing dailies :o I'm hoarding stuff to use at a later date whilst using up daily reset tokens on sinkholes to get at least some DG xp. So yeah, its something. I am doing daily boss slayer trips too, I should really learn to take ss's of drops. Oh well :D

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: WHY CANT I REMEMBER TO WRITE THESEEEE

I think Jason's lazy has rubbed off on me D:

double108_zpsyrlpzvg1.png

double109_zpsvhy5gaio.png

Also whilst doing boss slayer, I got this:

sacrificee%20unlock_zpsp2oo1jno.png

I would be doing more clues, but atm I am working on a mini goal of a loot tab for 100 slayer tasks with no cancelling unless its the boss challenge of doom.

I am doing clues along the way but I am not having any luck at all. Its beginning to drive me mad.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog