Sally's Insane Goals and Random RS Blog -350/369 Clue Scroll Items - Item Update!? SHE LIVES?!

Quests and levels completed! Time to buy the items needed and head on back to Neitiznot to the rune rock. 

And thats where I find out, I have to do the entire isles quest to get to the rune rock. WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO JAGEX? HAVE I NOT APPEASED YOU ENOUGH?!

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

I have finally got all the requirements for that step. Urgh. 

Next step took me back to Vannaka, a welcome relief from questing. 

ANOTHER SODDING CLUE.

This one made me got visit Dobson in Ardy. And he must really hate me, because he's decided I have to go all the way into the wildy, on the highest co ordinate point available. This is just not my day. And yet again, another wildy clue. [bleep]!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The next clue is for a bloody black salamander. 5 attack, 10 range and 21 mage levels. WHY, [bleep]ING WHYYYYY

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Blog Update: CLUE SCROLLSSSSSSSS

I'm still grinding out the levels I need for the elite clue on OS, but I figured I'd post these double clue pictures from RS3 before I got WAYY too many for a single post. Oh the things I do for clues. 

double135_zpsxjclrdoz.png

double136_zpsdiumy8hn.png

double137_zpsrvirdvww.png

double138_zpscdzjte8i.png

double139_zpsgolleo4e.png

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Following the elite clue stream, I'm also going to be removing all 3 of the dyes. I have, however, already gotten the Barrows dye. I'm not going to be selling it, it will stay in my loot tab, but it will no longer be counted as an item in the main clue goal.

So to be specific, these 3 items that are being removed are:

Barrows Dye

Shadow Dye

Third-Age Dye

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

Dyes work on a specific table which works roughly like this for hard clues

Every reward slot on the clue has a 1/16 chance of hitting the rare table, which has god rune and other shit on it. That table has a 1/96 chance of hitting the dye table. Once you hit the dye table, you have a roll with a 1/10 chance of getting a shadow dye. If that roll fails, you then have a 1/5 chance of getting a barrows dye. If that misses, I believe it's 2.5k coins :P

The third age dye is rarer than 3rd age druidic too, at apparently a rate of around 1/10k

The barrel was hinted at being roughly 1/20k, and the rarest clue item to get. Sack of effigies seems to be around the 1/6k rate, and backstab is 1/3k I believe

All the rates vary from hard and elite clues, but they're all roughly around the same rarity or more of a single 3rd age item, which is why she's removed them. What's the point in keeping one dye on the list when there are 3 of them, and with one being rarer than 3rd age druidic, why keep it? :P

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Blog Update: LIVID FARM SHALL HAUNT ME NO LONGER!

The main thing I had holding me back from the comp cape has finally been completed!

livid%20farm_zpsmuv9yile.png

Now I do still have DG, Bosses and other things still to get, but Livid was always that one thing I didn't want to do. But thanks to the double point weekend, I finally managed the grind and got it done!

I also got these from a boss slayer task:

transfigure_zps5vuhrqsn.png

bandosboots_zps4kzipil5.png

And of course, I have yet more double clues for you:

double140_zps8yjpassl.png

double141_zpsiqidsgt9.png

Currently I'm working on a money goal, so I can purchase gold members at the end of the year. I really want to buy it with bonds, not only to save rl money but to say I actually saved enough cash to do so.

In terms of my OS elite clue that I still haven't finished, I will get around to it. Its just so much of a level grind, and with grinding out Livid, I'm not in the mood for it yet. But rest assured, I shall finish it eventually.

And of course, I am still working on the clue goal. Its coming up to a year since I started it, and I may just have to celebrate that in an epic way. Maybe. :D

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOFIGHTGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOWINGOGOGOGOGOGOGOG

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Are (what I assume to be) Knot skipping tickets really worth that much, or are the platelegs just worth a few hundred k?

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Are (what I assume to be) Knot skipping tickets really worth that much, or are the platelegs just worth a few hundred k?

Nope, those are puzzle skipping tickets :P Some people really cba to do puzzle clues, so they pay a LOT for them.

DdzSE8e.png

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Blog

i had a puzzle today (troll) that was mostly done for me. which was strange because that only happens with castle and very rarely with tree for me. idk was strange, the puzzles are so easy why would any one pay money to actually skip them is beyond me

although idk what i would do without the lazy people, they make me money on occasion. 

~~~legoman187~~~

• Like 1

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Some people just hate doing puzzle boxes so much that they can't be bothered to do them, and pay out the ass to skip them. It's not worth it in the slightest, but lazy people are usually dumb people :P

Congrats Sally on Livid Farm, I bet you're not mad now that you've got the angry stuff out the way <3:

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Nope, those are puzzle skipping tickets :P Some people really cba to do puzzle clues, so they pay a LOT for them.

Yeah, I think the tickets are like 300k+ on the ge, no idea what street price is.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

be careful, I think your blog title is a little long and possibly breaks several forum functionalities

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.