Micro Transactions vs. Bots...

Begbie

also if my girlfriend gives me 30m rsgp in return for sexual favours, does that count as RWT?!

I'm pretty sure it would also count as something else you naughty boy. :wink:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also if my girlfriend gives me 30m rsgp in return for sexual favours, does that count as RWT?!

I'm pretty sure it would also count as something else you naughty boy. :wink:

Where is runescapes red light district where players do naughty things for cash

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

What Jagex should do is create a handful of 'Botting Free Worlds' where resource spots are monitored, and anyone who fails random events gets a ban. This way players going on these worlds get the advantage of uncrowded resources, but acknowledge if they afk they have a chance of getting a ban. One of the reasons Jagex is afraid of harsher botting punishments is because they don't want to accidentally ban legit players, and this way any legit players who get banned accepted that there was a risk of it and has no right to complain. Alternatively they could only get a ban from the bot free worlds.

Even competition among bot sites has taken GP from ~$2.50usd per mill at the start of free trade to $0.70.

The huge drop in the price of GP is more to do with the backup of gold that was farmed before free trade, and the fact it is now easier to transfer gold.

I would rather see 50 ess bots that barely effect me than every level 80 with full bandos and a mask set for christmas.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

I wouldn't mind micro transactions.

They should do limited time offers like at christmas, $5 santa hats or in spring, $5 phat spring clearance sale, or fall 5$ divine shield and torva sale.

That would really knock the wind out of RWTers sails.

They could offer xp bonus packs for 5$ that give you double xp for 10 hours of gameplay, etc.

I think that would reduce the number of morons botting it up on their account or over at soulwars.

I don't care about the purity of the game.

All parts of the game involving gp have already been spoiled.

I would just now like to see the people who spoiled it no longer profit and be forced to move on.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Jagex will never sell rs GP. even though you agree its "their property" on the ToC the day they sell GP is the day that if you get banned you can take them to court and sue them. If you sell something it implies ownership is shifted, otherwise it is illegal.

I think second life sold virtual stuff for real money and banned someone who bought that and got sued.

Jagex wants to avoid direct micro-transactions for that reason. They can get away with certain aspects now because those items are "gifts" or membership is a "bonus" to a free game.

Don't be silly. You'd obviously have to tick a check box that states you acknowledge you are only "renting" GP from Jagex.

Its illegal to destroy federal reserve notes because the government owns them. Doesnt mean they can take the ones im "renting" without a [cabbage] storm. Like I said Jagex will get themselves in a legal mess should they start selling runescape money and if such players happen to get banned.

Without a [cabbage] storm, maybe not. But definitely without a legality issue. It would be completely legal for Jagex to ban you after renting money from them, because you broke their terms and conditions (which you'd agree to before you rented gold from them).

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

The problem is that once Phats are avaliable to buy, they no longer mean anything.

Who says they have to "mean" anything? Personally I want one because I like they way they look, not because they're rare and expensive.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...