23-Jun-2011 - Introducing: the Members� Loyalty Programme!

Mil

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this genuinely looks like a good update.

its going to suck isn't it.

anyway I wonder if you be able to use aura and all that on f2p worlds, lolz at the horde of noobs begging for your glowing weapon :rolleyes:

Q. Will free players get the aura slot?

A. The answer to this is in the name. It may appear on the interface for all players' date=' but only members can equip and use the auras.

[/quote']

It looks like the'll be members items

if the world didn't suck, we'd all fly off into space

never have a battle of wits with a fool, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with expierience

This is actually an update that i'm excited about, liking the looks of the different colour ammo of the auras affected cannonballs, I don't care much for the outfit, might buy them later if i have left over points, but the emotes and the auras are high on the list for me, but i probably won't buy anything til a week after it has been release due to the glitches that are bound to happen. It'll also stop me from believing the knowlegde base. I'll let the facts be thoroughly exhuasted and the numbers crunched by the wonderful tipit community before buying the auras.

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Question.

Is this more like a one-time holiday event type of thing? I'm kind of getting both impressions, that it is limited time only, yet you can still get this later on?

Dang, this makes me sad, have to go to the bank and stuff, idk if this is worth it.

From my understanding, you'll get your first dose of loyalty points if you're a member when the update goes live.

Has anyone else wondered if the 4 new clothing sets are not actually equipment objects, but base clothing? Given the fact that they've shown a myriad of colour ranges on them, I don't think Jagex would produce that many objects (unless they really want to milk the system) or make it like the Max and Completionist Capes.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

From my understanding, you'll get your first dose of loyalty points if you're a member when the update goes live.

Has anyone else wondered if the 4 new clothing sets are not actually equipment objects, but base clothing? Given the fact that they've shown a myriad of colour ranges on them, I don't think Jagex would produce that many objects (unless they really want to milk the system) or make it like the Max and Completionist Capes.

I'm guess it would be like the max/completionist capes where you can custimize them. Also I'm 90% sure that they aren't base clothing because well what would a veracs brassard look like on a girl in the samba clothes.

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Getting these for just having members I can't really complain. I'll probably buy the aura. I hope it comes in a few different colors or something.

The cannon bit is neat lol. It fired a cabbage, karamthulhu overlord, and some glowin things...

2dgucz6.png

I'm guess it would be like the max/completionist capes where you can custimize them. Also I'm 90% sure that they aren't base clothing because well what would a veracs brassard look like on a girl in the samba clothes.

Verac's brassard looks the same on every single female character ...

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

This doesn't look half bad, and I think that the items and rewards we will receive from buying membership are cool, and won't affect the game other then by the looks.

ib7rVm.png

Getting these for just having members I can't really complain. I'll probably buy the aura. I hope it comes in a few different colors or something.

The cannon bit is neat lol. It fired a cabbage, karamthulhu overlord, and some glowin things...

Cabbages will defiantly make slayer cheaper. :razz:

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

So I hear that someone who begins paying for membership this week is just as loyal as I am? Cool.

Now, I'm not saying that I deserve any special privileges or unique items for my five and a half consecutive years, but rather that I should have a five and a half year head start with the loyalty rewards program over Ilikecheese69 who begged mom for a Katana from Gamestop last week. Oh well, this, the Katana, and banning barely banning any P2P bots just shows that Jagex needs some serious cash right now. As long as micro-transactions never come to RS, I won't be upset :-|.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

264975_10150309826301729_59261801728_9091899_6194515_n.jpg

So it looks like we'll equip the aura in that new slot, then what ever weapon we equip will glow, even if you switch weapons (was hoping it wouldn't be something where you bind the aura to a single weapon).

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I don't mind really as long as it doesn't have any profound effect on the game. So far it just looks aesthetic. I wonder if I'll be eligible considering my membership ends on July 12th?

j0xPu5R.png

The mirror at the end of the video, where is that?

looks like tutorial island, not sure though

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

To be honest, who doesn't have an aura weapon next month?

Emotes, clothes and effect are yet another stupid show off stuff that noobs can show us at the ge. Crappy update.

Amonitas.png

Quest cape since 11th July 99 Farming 4th February 99 Cooking 31st August

ROFL and Levitate emotes for sure!!! Mostly the ROFL haha.

I wonder what the actual use of the auras will be and/or how powerful they will be.

I doubt this stuff will be tradeable. Also, I cant wait to see a bunch of people with auras right away instead of saving up for what I assume will be better ones.

wessan.png

I'll be watching the video about this soon. Its Good that they are coming out with all of this stuff. I really like Emotes & getting Costumes. Hope the Mini-games are Good & have Good Rewards.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

The levitate emote almost makes me want to get members.

...almost. :wink:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...