Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

23-Jun-2011 - Introducing: the Members’ Loyalty Programme!

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

tuggernongy
[ Display Name History ]

tuggernongy

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 297 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Epic Lex
We'll see how badly Jagex messes up with this soon enough.... Of course, if they're just giving the same benefits to absolutely every single member (discounting slight month or two delays from people who get emotes first or whatever), then no one is getting an advantage over everyone else, but stilll..... unncessesary. :/

Carl
[ Display Name History ]

Carl

I <3 N_odie!

• Members
  • 2,376 posts
  • RSN:Carl
  • RSN2:Newb
Oh now I'm the one with the flawed argument, not the people changing their stories as to how Jagex are approaching this while jumping to their own conclusions and taking what Jagex have said out of context.

No matter how much you try and beat around the bush, you're repeating the same thing while being dead set on everyone else being flawed.

You're a star.

Posted Image

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Golvellius
[ Display Name History ]

Golvellius

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,685 posts
Well tomorrow I am going to get something cool.
Tomorrow, another 2000 cheap, ftp players on youtube are going to point their thumbs down.
Tomorrow, 100 morons on the RSOF are going to argue how this is real world trading and a moral blight upon the game and Jagex.
Finally, everbody here is going to crack open their statistics textbooks and try understand what that all means...

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Junkmutt
[ Display Name History ]

Junkmutt

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 409 posts
  • Location:"I'm an Oregon homeboy where the sun don't shine much, but when it does we appreciate it."
  • RSN:Junkmatt
Tomorrow I'm probably going to look at everything that is for "sale", find something so obscenely awesome that I feel I *must* have it. Look at price, look at how much *insert currency here* I have, then realize that I have to wait 2 more years before I'll be able to afford it. This is my pre-FML.
Drops

Squisher_33
[ Display Name History ]

Squisher_33

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,393 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
update any second
Posted Image

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
trolololol

"update in 1 hour"
"lol actually there's a bug, don't worry, it will be out when it's ready@@@ trollface.jpg"

[bleep] off jagex I stayed up for this :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users