DED BLOG IS DED

How ded is blog?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How ded is blog?

Just got 55 Magic alching yew bows, my first goal. Now I won't be losing cash and can start saving for my brackish blade. Next goal is 62 for wind wave.

001magic55.png

And just got told you can alch noted items after alching 750 bows :wall:

Always good to see another Canadian. :grin:

Congrats on 55 Magic, and good luck with the rest of your goals.

I have two show to recommend: Firefly and Dollhouse, both by the awesomeness that is Joss Whedon. <3:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Managed to get some good leveling in today. I got 79 wc, 68 fletching, 56 magic and 2 crafting levels so I could make wc urns. Tomorrow I'll probably keep cutting yews till I get to 2000 (Got 700ish today), and if I finish that, fletching and alching them.

[spoiler=XP gains 24/06/11]Overall: 7 levels, 235,506xp

Attack: 106xp

Defence: 220xp

HP: 110xp

Prayer: 5xp

Magic: 3 levels, 44,635xp

WC: 1 level, 145,925xp

Crafting: 2 levels, 9,979xp

Mining: 1,290xp

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I looked up firefly, and it's definitely on my download list.

Finally done 4 straight days of painful work, so now it's update tiem! I didn't get much done the last few days, but I got some good playtime in tonight. I was on my way to do the sick sheep quest, when I walked past the cake stalls in Ardougne, and decided to train thieving. I got level 30 on the cake/silk stalls, then moved to wine/seed stalls in Draynor. My new short term goal is 38 for Master Farmer pickpocketing, and 50 long term for the Silver Stall.

005theiving30.png

Also got 1000 total levels, so I can now use the f2p skill total world.

004total1000.png

Finally, some nice guy named randomly gave me 500k while I was thieving in Ardougne, so I went out and bought my brackish blade <3. Next step is finishing my Guthix set, with a plate. They're really cheap right now, so that should happen soon once I go back to fletching and alching.

006brackishblade.png

Also did a bit of agility after completing the Barcrawl at the Barbarian course with my new Surefooted Aura, but didn't get any levels worth screenshotting. I'm going to be training thieving (and defence pwnting guards) for the next couple days, then it'll be back to either slayer or fletching and alching.

Big update time!

Did some more thieving, this time in Draynor Market, stealing from the wine and seed stalls and pickpocketing the Master farmer when he came around. I got 60 defense and 38 thieving, then went off to do Buyers and Cellars for the thieving guild.

007def60.png

008theiving38.png

But first I completed my longtime dream as a f2per, getting full Guthix!

009fullguthix.png

After completing the quest and two of the subquests, then training in the guild, I managed to get up to 45 theiving.

[spoiler=Buyers and Cellars and Subquests]010buyersandcellars1.png

011fromtinyacorns.png

012losthermarbles.png

After a failed attempt at slaying green dragons that ended up with me getting pk'd by some [bleep]ing mage, I went off to do Plague city so I could use the Ardougne tele.

014plaguecity.png

Then I once again randomly went off to do some Dungeoneering, after getting it to 30 with a lamp from a random.

01330dung.png

Did a few c6 small floors solo, getting Dung up to 32 and fishing up to 50.

01550fish.png

I'm going to be dunging for the next while, until I get to 50 or get bored and do something else.

• 2 weeks later...

Dead blog is dead...

I gave up on my DG goal for now, as solo is painful and w117 is worse. Right now I'm going for 99 wc at Ardognue ivy, and as of posting I'm about ~75k away from the glorious lv. 92 halfway mark. I also managed to get a 1m+ cashpile for about 30 seconds, before I bought a Dragon Hatchet.

Graz on the full Guthix. :thumbup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Thanks guys :)

Woodcutting has been going well, but first

018p.png

Random 60hp acheivment

019wc92.png

020wc93.png

Forgot to screen 94. I hope to get 99 by the end of the month, but I may take a break once Citadels come out. Right now I'm at just over 8m xp, with about 680k to go until 95.

Also joined the HYT clan, which now has over 100 members and soon to be the bossest Citadel ever made.

Good good luck!

Pretty good shows: Kyle XY, The Booth at the End (new and somewhat intriguing), House, Community, White Collar (majorly awesome), Psych, list goes on.

Feel free to add me in-game if you'd like. :)

WqvZe.png

92 Fishing | 92 Firemaking | 92 Dungeoneering | 99 Cooking

100% FTP | 800+ Total | 19 Combat

Optima dies.. prima fugit. .::. Forever a Harpy

Gratz on the levels. 99 is right around the corner. :thumbup:

Also joined the HYT clan, which now has over 100 members and soon to be the bossest Citadel ever made.

Wait. What? :blink: There's an official HYT clan besides Shyla's cc? Who's running it? What's the clan cape look like? Who do I talk to about joining?

That's awesome! Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

You can do eet!

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.