Socc

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main money makers include:

Staff crafting and high alching

Shade Tomb Raiding

The rest of my money comes from lucky drops or trades. The problem with my current money makers is that I need capital to generate more money :(

98% of teenagers have been drunk or around alcohol. Put this in your signature if you like bagels

hmguy2td.png

I kill blue dragons :D That's solely how I make my cash (well, clues too, but since they come from blue drags anyway :/), I sell the d hides and the d bones. I make a few hundred thousand per hours =) Of course, I sometimes end up toasted and lose my ranger boots, but I overall made millions of gp, and I got 96 ranged partly due to that :P

ranger4life995ut.gif

monster drops. (every time I train, I make more from drops than any expenses used up - be it in range or melee and sometimes even by mage)

herblore to some extent.

I am self sufficient in most other things so expenses are minimal. recently started spending on crystal bows to speed up my expenses. If I ever need to raise more cash I'll just fletch and alch a few mage longs.

sig5qf.gif

# 1101 to 99 range on 12-18-05

85 slayer on 12-18-05 with combat at 102;

retired from members since Feb 06.

Back since June 07. 2000+ total.

Green Dragons: 400k an hour (I don't sell the items, but if I did I'd make this)

Using cannon at secret spot: 800k an hour after expenses

Blue Dragon: 200k an hour, granted I use up 90k on crystal bow.

Mining: 40k as hour

Smelting at Blast Furnace with runners: 225k an hour

Runecrafting: 400k an hour doing nats (65 runecrafting)

*EDIT*

Well, since I'm not likely to go back, here's what my secret method was (as it's not likely to be that great now).

I got prayer garbs and range items, 1 cannon, 2500 cb's, 2 Crystal Bows, telegrab runes, Lots of super restores and headed to the 5 wallasaki spot in the Dagganoth cave. I put on mage prayer, set up cannon just in middle of room, and went to town on the wally's.

I stood inside the cannon and only used telegrab to get items. This way, the wally's would not bunch up on one spot, so the cannon hit all 5 as they respawned. Every 10 minutes, I'd switch my bow to the decay, then reset the cannon after the decay occured. Oh yeah, NEVER let your prayer go out, or you will die VERY quickly.

The cannon combined with the crystal bow made for 70k xp an hour in range. I got about 3 full skeletal sets an hour to boot. At the time I did this, I could sell full sets at 400k a piece. I only spend about 400k in cost (pots, crystal bow, cb's).

It's probably not that great a money maker now, but it's still darn good as training. So for all you writing me asking what the method was, there it is.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Blue drags (altho they're starting to bore me)

Rune arrows

A little bit of rcing

Woodcutting

Merching

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

Abyss crafting nats/laws/cosmics

Barrows (The majority of my $ came from this)

And I will now try killing dusties as I just got 65 slayer :-)

I also merchanted yews in f2p back in the day...

Growing my own ranarrs and pciking them up from kills. Making 4 dose prayer pots and selling for 8k each.

I've never sold a 4 dose prayer pot for more than 6k each. Where do you get deals like that?

I don't really do things for the purpose of making money. Exp is more important to me, and I find that the profit often comes along by itself, whatever skill I'm training. Desperate people buying items at ridiculous prices has certainly given me a lot. Sell a law for 1k every time someone asks and you'll be surprising how much money you net over time.

Nat runecrafting is definitely what I do if I need quick cash, though.

It used to be fishing and cooking shark/lobbies in the fishing guild back in the day when the fishing guild was actually a semi-fun place to fish.

Would fish 500-1k lobby certs at a time and cook them. Never burned a single one because of my high cooking and gaunts. :wink: Good profit because I had steady buyers who paid extra when I hit 1k certs.

Autoing.

It had to be said. But really, I kill monsters around my level for the drops. got two dragonstones, a scimmy, and a rune bar within 8 kills of each other yesterday.