What Is Your Money Maker?

Socc

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do treasure trails for money, when I was level 50, I got ranger boots and sold it for 700k :) . Then after that I got insane numbers of torn pages and sold all except the 4 zammy pages that i needed for a huge amount of money. Right now I have a massive hoard of trimmed addy & black, so I'm gonna sell those off too.

Growing my own ranarrs and pciking them up from kills. Making 4 dose prayer pots and selling for 8k each.

I've never sold a 4 dose prayer pot for more than 6k each. Where do you get deals like that?

I don't really do things for the purpose of making money. Exp is more important to me, and I find that the profit often comes along by itself, whatever skill I'm training. Desperate people buying items at ridiculous prices has certainly given me a lot. Sell a law for 1k every time someone asks and you'll be surprising how much money you net over time.

Nat runecrafting is definitely what I do if I need quick cash, though.

Check the forums here and on the Runescape main sight. You'll find someone willing to pay that much for 4 dose prayer pots and a lot of people selling for that much (2k a dose)

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

blue drags (rarely)

clue scrolls from dags (often, got zam page yesterday, only had to find 3 scrolls to, that was a nice 200k :wink: )

lob fishing (very often, fish around 1k daily these days so thats 250k daily+ drags n clues :D )

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

how do you mkae 800k from a cannon? But back ot the topic

Can't you see I said secret spot? If word got out, then it wouldn't be 800k an hour. Thinking more on the cost, I probably make closer to 600k profit an hour. 2k cannonballs, 8 prayer pots, misc. costs do add up a bit.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

mine + smelt = steel bars, mith bars and addy bars

woodcutting = yews (stoped cuz im 3.000.000 exp)

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

blue drags. bring a full load of trout or salmon and bury d bones only if i have food left to eat. craft hides and alch or sell sets 15k ea and ecto the bones

this is a good way to use all those dang fish from raising fishing at shilo :roll:

also double rc (finally) cosmics and enchant air b staves. alch or sell 15k ea

mine iron, make an sell iron knives 30-45 ea

thats about it :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I like to make cannonballs... but there really is just about no market for it right now.

I need to get my character stronger so I can do Shilo Village and craft nats, but I'll use them myself and try to pimp out rings of dueling. Emeralds for 1000, gold for 500, already made my own cosmics...

Those will get me 4k each in my sleep, and at least 2k will be profit.

::drools::

stormveritas.png

making signatures, training, selling herb drops u get, e.g.

and since i have no extraordinary stats nor alot of money to start off with, i also have another way to make money (200k per hour), but i won't tell here or the market for it will collapse =]

dutch.png