What Level Does ZMI start to profit?

JPMC Mate

Make sure you have done the troll invasion activity... :rolleyes:

What does that do?

You would get about 20k RC experience from completing it. This would take about 15 minutes of effort.

Our_Moon.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure you have done the troll invasion activity... :rolleyes:

What does that do?

Troll invasion is too hard.

I die all the time on like the 5th wave and get 1k exp.

It sucks.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Does it help alot with RC?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Does it help alot with RC?

20k RC exp for 15 minutes of effort, so yes.

Thanks Our_Moon! How do I start it?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Thank you homer. Is there anything else I could do to make RC faster? I have 16 effigies, but I hear not to use em on RC yet. Is this true?

azeem1992.png

Thank you homer. Is there anything else I could do to make RC faster? I have 16 effigies, but I hear not to use em on RC yet. Is this true?

Honestly, I use my effigies on herblore, because it's so expensive.

So no effigies on RC? What skill should I use them on? Sorry, this is off-topic.

azeem1992.png

You can collect ingredients for herblore and prayer yourself, summoning and construction are what you should really be using them on.

siggya.png

You can collect ingredients for herblore and prayer yourself, summoning and construction are what you should really be using them on.

Hey that's not a bad idea. I guess those are the only true buyables because you have to pay to make planks and pay to buy shards.

EDIT: Read Balthamel's post below, and here's a link for what he's talking about.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Special_teak_log

Summoning only, you can avoid the construction costs buy getting those special logs and using those to make planks with, no way to avoid spirit shard costs.

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

Here is what I do to make sure I get good profit from ZMI.

1. Mine ess at varrock

2. Change to ancient spellbook

3. cast "edgeville home teleport"

4. Run to the fairy ring east of the river (make sure you have a lunar staff or dramen staff if you haven't done fairy tale part 3)

5. Use the code "CIP" to teleport to miscellania

6. Travel from miscellania to Relekka by boat.

7. Go west towards the lighthouse and take the basalt rocks shortcut to the Barbarian outpost.

8. Go south-west and use the rock climbing shortcut to get to the Grand Tree.

9. Go south of the grand tree and use the spirit tree to teleport to the battlefield.

10. Run to ZMI and craft runes.

11. Cast "edgeville home teleport" and repeat steps 4-10.

12. When all your essence is made into runes cast "edgeville home teleport" and use the shortcut east of edgeville to get to the GE.

13. Sell all your runes for 10-15% above mid on the GE to help generate extra profit.

tip: you can also use a spirit terrorbird to replenish your run energy, but because of the cost of the pouches/scrolls this may not be a viable option.

good luck, and I hope this helped! ;)

70b0c3fc9b.png

Thank you again homer. So in conclusion, I should either make the $ for ZMI or mine the ess right? If $, how much would I need to get to 70 RC?

Here is what I do to make sure I get good profit from ZMI.

1. Mine ess at varrock

2. Change to ancient spellbook

3. cast "edgeville home teleport"

4. Run to the fairy ring east of the river (make sure you have a lunar staff or dramen staff if you haven't done fairy tale part 3)

5. Use the code "CIP" to teleport to miscellania

6. Travel from miscellania to Relekka by boat.

7. Go west towards the lighthouse and take the basalt rocks shortcut to the Barbarian outpost.

8. Go south-west and use the rock climbing shortcut to get to the Grand Tree.

9. Go south of the grand tree and use the spirit tree to teleport to the battlefield.

10. Run to ZMI and craft runes.

11. Cast "edgeville home teleport" and repeat steps 4-10.

12. When all your essence is made into runes cast "edgeville home teleport" and use the shortcut east of edgeville to get to the GE.

13. Sell all your runes for 10-15% above mid on the GE to help generate extra profit.

tip: you can also use a spirit terrorbird to replenish your run energy, but because of the cost of the pouches/scrolls this may not be a viable option.

good luck, and I hope this helped! ;)

Thanks a lot man! It certainly helped alot! :)

azeem1992.png

Thank you again homer. So in conclusion, I should either make the $ for ZMI or mine the ess right? If $, how much would I need to get to 70 RC?

Spending $ to have your skills raised is against rs and tif rules.

siggya.png

I hope he was talking about rsgp... :ohnoes:

I was.. Lol. So is that right?

I sure hope you're joking TUI. I was talking about how much rs $ should I have before starting ZMI. :P

azeem1992.png

Edit 2: Removed this as fire said it doesn't apply and I wouldn't want to get this thread locked or anything like that

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

well, just a small tip from me.

For mining the pure ess, you can follow the tons of other guys who are mining pure ess, most of them to get 70 rc;, just follow them to and from the bank and mine; this really helps. Also, bring summer pies to boost your agility lvl, you might run out of run!

meamzed.png

Hmm, that gives me an idea. Should I mine some of the ess so the $ I need to raise isn't much (I got hacked and lost 20m) or is it all-or-nothing? :P

azeem1992.png