What Level Does ZMI start to profit?

JPMC Mate

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ess mining ain't too bad for me, but my $ is kinda limited to Farm Runs/Kingdom/Dailies.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Yeah, but there is also a thing called sanity. :P

So I guess the mining of ess in small part is the best choice.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Sad to see this is what H&A has come to. Reminds me more of RSC than any advice forum. :unsure:

I found a panda and then we bought malt liquor. I hold my malt liquor better than a panda.

And I thought my weekends were good. ._.

Sad to see this is what H&A has come to. Reminds me more of RSC than any advice forum. :unsure:

Umm, what? How does this relate to my thread? :P

azeem1992.png

it is ok to be in denial but it is one thing when you've taken it to this point

please just stop

What in sam's heck are you talking about? Please stay on topic... Anyways, this question is answered.... <.<

azeem1992.png

Oh my god I am actually crying from laughing so hard...

Fire, this entire topic has been a massive trollfest.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Ourania_Runecrafting_Altar This has everything you need.

The rest of you, that was hilarious, but you're all kind of being jerks.

PM me for fitocracy invite

So everyone posted to troll me? Just because I caused a fight in DGS?!

azeem1992.png

http://runescape.wik...ecrafting_Altar This has everything you need.

I would like you to explain how any of the responses are trolling. We are providing honest, effective solutions to ensure an adequate balance of profit and efficiency based on the OP's question.

And also, if you have a problem with someone, calling them a jerk is generally not the right way to solve it :)

70b0c3fc9b.png

You asked for how to save money while Runecrafting.

We gave you information on how to save money while Runecrafting.

It may not have been efficient, but it was all 100% accurate - doing any of these methods you would save money.

No problems here.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

No. They trolled you because one person started it and it snowballed into a running joke, and you took the bait magnificently.

Edit: Nevermind. It is because of what happened in DGS (I'm assuming, since most of the people in the thread use DGS...)

Edit 2: There is a difference between offering alternate advice and trolling. Most of your posts were trolling.

I appreciate your help man, but Idk who to believe in regards to who is trolling. Let's just drop this okay? Question ANSWERED.

@ above post: I don't get any kind of jokes at all.

azeem1992.png

I would like you to explain how any of the responses are trolling. We are providing honest, effective solutions to ensure an adequate balance of profit and efficiency based on the OP's question.

And also, if you have a problem with someone, calling them a jerk is generally not the right way to solve it :)

To add on to what Obat kindly said, please take the initiative to report posts you believe are trolling rather than encouraging them by responding to them.

No. They trolled you because one person started it and it snowballed into a running joke, and you took the bait magnificently.

I take it you mean me, everything I posted in this thread has been, to the best of my knowledge, accurate. Really, what more can you ask for?

funnyline.png
260pifq.jpg
dlWmf3d.pngcyndane.png
Balthamel.png

I wonder why this topic has become so trolled.

azeem1992.png

To add on to what Obat kindly said, please take the initiative to report posts you believe are trolling rather than encouraging them by responding to them.

And please don't resort to posting nasty comments on someone's profile.

I don't know how to report them, but if I leave this here, hopefully a mod will see it and go check it out. :wink:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I did report the thread, I was just informing OP of some actual useful advice and notifying him of the trolling. Please, offer *useful* advice or stop trolling Fire.

With this, I think it's time to close this topic.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!