28-Jun-2011 - Members� Loyalty Programme � Now Available!

Michael

Something's not right about multi-colored robins. They're meant to be green. dry.gif

Don't complain.

Sell yours for 15m now (like I did,) pocket the money, walk away, come back in 1-2 days and pick up another for like 3m when all of the absolute morons quit panic buying.

And just keep it green.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone interested in the clothing, if you buy an outfit you can also get all the other colors for free at the same time. Also if you destory them you can get them back for free at the shop.

jpegsigtest.jpg

Two stupid questions:

1. Can someone please post the current "sale" prices for the aura's, clothes and emotes?

2. Has anyone tried to add more time to their membership today? If so, does it have any affect on the number of loyalty points you get?

nyuseg.png

Can any one tell me if this is right...

I've been a member non-stop since late 2004, so today i expected to come on and have a high number of Loyalty points. I have 500...

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Two stupid questions:

1. Can someone please post the current "sale" prices for the aura's, clothes and emotes?

2. Has anyone tried to add more time to their membership today? If so, does it have any affect on the number of loyalty points you get?

Sale Faq on RSOF:

Auras:

All auras except "Jack of Trades" are 400 points.

Emotes:

Cat Fight – 100 points

Talk to the Hand - 400 points

Shake Hands - 400 points

High Five - 400 points

Outfits:

Dervish - 100 points

Eastern - 400 points

Saxon - 400 points

Samba - 400 points

Colour Changes:

Pet Rock - 100 points

Robin Hood Hat - 400 points

Titles:

Sir - 100 points

Lord - 400 points

Duderino - 400 points

Lionheart - 400 points

if the world didn't suck, we'd all fly off into space

never have a battle of wits with a fool, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with expierience

Don't like the principle or the execution but I guess it's too late now <_<. Looking at the list:

Oddball: no game effect, which is a plus, but still a useless update.

Poison Purge: lasts 5 minutes? Useless.

Friend in Need: Theoretically useful if tons of people use it on corp at the same time. Probably doesn't work though :P.

Knock-out: Seems useful.

Runic accuracy: No use. There still are only three things you'd mage and those are Rex, barrows brothers and players.

Sharpshooter: Nex, Kree.

Call of the Sea: Small xp boost, not great I guess but it's worth getting?

Reverence: Only for record-breaking long bosshunting trips. Dagganoth kings perhaps?

Surefooted: Doesn't last very long, but useful.

Jack-of-all trades: Useful, but way too easy to get. 10 different skills in 3 hours is just... well people consider ways to get that in 1-2 seconds.

If you have enough auras you can probably swap them around, or you can log out and wait for them to recharge. In short, it promotes playing less or playing less of the same at least.

I'm probably thinking the jack of all trades means you'll have to get like 20k exp in each of the skill, otherwise i agree with you, be completely useless if you only had to get 1xp in each skill...

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Can any one tell me if this is right...

I've been a member non-stop since late 2004, so today i expected to come on and have a high number of Loyalty points. I have 500...

yup thats right, everyone starts with a clean slate

if the world didn't suck, we'd all fly off into space

never have a battle of wits with a fool, they'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with expierience

500 here as well, and I chose to go with the Reverence aura. It was a decision between Knock-Out aura and Reverence aura for me, but I decided to go with the latter because it's more expensive without the sale and Knock-Out is cheaper. Plus the prayer restoration bonus and prayer drain slow would be a little useful at bosses? I guess :unsure: They all don't seem to useful for the most part but at least it's something..

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Here are all of the devish outfits. Some mix and matching of the turban make it look better.

devishOutfits.png

Also to the above poster the sale allows you to buy two things. A arura that would be 5k or so and an outfit or emote

jpegsigtest.jpg

The sale isn't pointless in so much as:

All items normally cost over 500 points.

Month 1 reward is 500 points.

If they started the scheme today and everyone got 500 points but cant by anything it'd be a bit of a meh event; nesides what did you expect to be able to by all the items in 1 go? They wanna keep us paying.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

My analysis on the current rewards.

For general usage (slayer/bossing), yes, Reverence looks like to be the most useful, and it also saves you the MOST points by buying it on sale (4600 point saving is pretty decent.) Maybe Knock-out for slayer could be decent, but that'll require faaar more testing before any comment can be made.

For skilling, I'd definitely consider the Call to Sea aura - if the boost turns out to be noticeable of course. This will require some testing though. The Sure Footed Aura, while it sounds fancy, is effectively useless, and all of the other auras are equally useless (5 minutes of 1/2 damage of poison? Really? What even were you thinking?)

I personally went with Sharpshooter, but I Nex a lot, and while Reverence is very useful at Nex as well, I feel that Sharpshooter will be slightly more useful due to the increased frequencies of hits, as well as ruby bolt specs, and this will make the kill faster, less annoying, and everyone will lose less pray anyway.

Jack of all Trades - this will be very interesting. I'd say if you're going to save your points for something, save them for this, as the fact that they've left it out of the sale shows you it must be pretty decent.

Doesn't matter anyway, I'll still have both in 2 months regardless of the order I buy them in.

Rest of the stuff is so crappy, the titles (except King and Wunderkind, which I admit would be quite awesome) are tacky and nearly every single person in Runescape will have Sir, the outfits, while some may think are nice, aren't really that great, and all of the best emotes (apart from catfight which I bought L) cannot be bought yet.

In summary, if I was the average Scaper, I'd go with Reverence and then buy whatever you want with the other 100 Points.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Oh and if I don't pay for 4 months at one time but instead pay at the end of each month (not reoccurring) will I get the same amount of points as the person who paid for the 4 months at one time?

Yes you will, just do not let more than 7 days of nonmembership exist between the seperate months of membership...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Oh and if I don't pay for 4 months at one time but instead pay at the end of each month (not reoccurring) will I get the same amount of points as the person who paid for the 4 months at one time?

Yes you will, just do not let more than 7 days of nonmembership exist between the seperate months of membership...

If you pay four months at once, do you get the points at once too?

If you pay four months at once, do you get the points at once too?

Nope.

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

Starting to wonder about that Knock-out. If it's based on some percentage, it seems like it'd be very useful at bosses...

I don't think it would work at bosses that much, as there are some video showing that you have to hit anyway for the knock-out to take effect, so if you were going to hit 0s you'll still hit 0's, it will only come into effect if you actually do any damage.

Oliboli1992.png

Knockout will deal a killing blow if you don't miss and the monster is under 10% hp and doesn't have more than 1k total hp.

Apparently it's like 4 more kills per hour at abby demons, lol.

Kinda disappointing that it doesn't work on any boss but whatever...

Can't use auras in dung

Shocking that an overworld item cannot be used in a place where no overworld items can be used and all their boosts are reset

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue