• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been asleep, but now I'm on there :thumbup:

I fail to believe I'm the only one in London, though :P

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Done.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I feel so alone. :(

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Yeah, found that quite surprising myself. Saying that, a lot of the Euro Rs players who frequent the Rs boards might not come to OT as much.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I am accepting any and all challenges to the title of member from the smallest town. 3,568 at the 2010 census.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I am accepting any and all challenges to the title of member from the smallest town. 3,568 at the 2010 census.

So far I got you beat, my hometown of Granite Falls, WA has a population of 3,364.

tFtfA.jpg

Damn you steve!!!

But! Are you living there right now?? :shades:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

If we went want to go by the city we currently live the population of Tempe, AZ is 161,719 and the population of the Phoenix metropolitan area is 4,192,887. Which ever you want to classify me as. :P

tFtfA.jpg