Ask Jagex About Clan Citadels! - ANSWERS!

tripsis

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANSWERS!

The answers to your questions have been featured in this month's Tip.It Times: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=646

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Q: How much is the Construction skill involved' date=' and are there features that aren't purely decorative that require levels higher than 75 in that skill?

A: Not at all![/quote']

Aww. :(

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Q: How much is the Construction skill involved' date=' and are there features that aren't purely decorative that require levels higher than 75 in that skill?

A: Not at all![/quote']

Aww. :(

Yeah I was a little disappointed to :P I'd love to have a big new construction update.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

After reading the new Times I'm actually quite excited for the citadel update. I actually hadn't really though about how massive it could be until this Q&A. :thumbsup:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

And this is just to start. I'm sure they'll be adding more options to the citadels in future updates. It almost makes me want to become a member...almost. :wink:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

So you couldn't ask Jagex my question on the first page:

Will clan citadels be similar to the new fight caves (Where friends from different worlds can all join the same citadel), or will clan-mates have to be in the same world?

Yet you managed to squeeze a few of these ones in:

Will we be able to have our own cabbage patches on the citadel?

Well done, TIF. You've done it again.

09144a99bb.png

Will clan citadels be similar to the new fight caves (Where friends from different worlds can all join the same citadel), or will clan-mates have to be in the same world?

I'm pretty sure the answer to your question was common knowledge, though. It always was going to be on instanced worlds. We've often complained before about them answering such questions at the expense of more informative ones, so actually I'd say they did the right thing.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

We sent Jagex a link to the thread. They picked their own questions to answer.

Posted Image

^

Didn't expect anything else...

But all my questions have been answered except one:

Why oh why should I pout my clan through the grind, if the citadel itself is specifically mentioned to "not be used to stay up there all the time"?

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

We sent Jagex a link to the thread. They picked their own questions to answer.

Then it's not surprising that they picked the easiest questions to answer.

I'm sure any company, if given their choice of questions at a press conference, would pick the safest, fluffiest questions that could be given answers with a wink or a smile rather than the difficult, angry ones.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Shame Jagex chose those questions.

Bigger shame that the TIF staff didn't make a list of the good questions and send those. I would expect them to know better.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Please don't drive the discussion off-topic with unrelated and unfounded accusations. Tip.It does not "do whatever Jagex asks." We didn't give up or change anything to obtain Platinum status except remove game advertisements. Nothing else has changed in the way that Tip.It runs. If you don't like the interview - fine. That's your problem and we can't change that. But it is very disappointing to see you guys try to go out of your way to criticize Tip.It just because you didn't like some of the questions that were asked or because Jagex chose not to answer your question, for whatever reason. If you want to complain more, take it up in private message or in a new thread in Forum Updates & Suggestions.

Posted Image