Trollbomber's Blog To Completionist - Max Cape Achieved

Just got back home. Went and watched the last Harry Potter movie with my girlfriend, very tired now. Got on to do a quick farm run real quick, but now I'm going to pass out.

I didn't really manage to accomplish any of my goals I had set for today (due to lack of time/bstaves), but I WILL accomplish them tomorrow, plus some.

Goals for tomorrow:

• 90 Farming

• 87 Crafting (So long as my friend who is holding 500 staves gets on)

• 85 Hunter (This will be easy, plus it will knock out another requirement towards my short term goal)

Trollbomber.png

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I accomplished the goals I set out for myself today:

110720200623.png

110720155734.png

110720143425.png

Not entirely sure what to do now. Chances are I'll be on for quite a while tonight, so I want to still be productive.

Considered catching the new butterflies barehanded for some more hunt + agility xp, but not sure if they're worth it or not.

Feel free to suggest ideas of what to do.

Trollbomber.png

You're moving at a pretty good pace, you'll probably get it before me =o

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Got bored again, so did some more fm using the house method. I've got about 4k more yew logs left until 85 to meet my short term goal, at which point I'll be using mages to 92 later on:

110721104451.png

Filled my horn for a little bit last night (only less than 1/4), but still managed about 200k xp for this. Also, 105/250 laps done for agile legs.

110721155713.png

Going to take a break for a bit, so I'm not sure if I'll manage to get 81+ all tonight, but I'm going to try hard when I get back.

Trollbomber.png

Well, I didn't get on but a few hours ago. I did pengs real quick with a friend, then got 81 fishing:

110722030812.png

Did a bit more random skilling (mining, smithing, crafting), but no other levels unfortunately. Extremely tired right now, so I'm going to push 81+ all stats to tomorrow's goal. I think it seems a lot more possible then. 22k from 88 crafting as well, so I'll be knocking that out first thing in the morning.

Trollbomber.png

Been playing quite a bit today so far. I still think my goal is possible to complete before I get off tonight.

110722122543.png

110722144357.png

110722124726.png

110722151635.png

Experimented for a bit to test out what would be faster for in during wc. Found that cutting & splitting arctic pines were 80k/hr at lvl 80, but to my surprise Ivy was 90k/hr. I didn't really mind, just gives me a little more time to wind down and browse forums in between leveling other skills efficiently.

110722174330.png

I started a little bit of rc, and am currently 151k from 81. Other than that, thieving is the only other skill left to get 81, so I think I can get them both there tonight.

Going to get off for a while to play the interact with people mini game in the real life MMORPG. Be back later.

Trollbomber.png

Well, got back from a great night out with some old friends, and I'm pretty tired. Don't think I'm going to finish up 81+ all tonight (surprise surprise), but it shouldn't take me more than a few hours first thing in the morning. After that, I'm not sure what I'll do the rest of the weekend. I've got about 30k pure essence total left, and the yews for 85 firemaking, so I'll probably try and get those finished up.

Trollbomber.png

Well, I did a bit of Runecrafting today (30k from 81 atm), then hopped into hyt dgs and did a few floors and I think I might be hooked again to DG. Pretty rusty at first, but got the hang of it again after a bit.

Got this after a few floors:

110723184417.png

My last floor was with deo keying, and for me it was the fastest floor I've been in so far, so it was pretty amazing (plus 3 potted doors, survivors team-wide):

110723204124.png

I'm not rich by any means, but figured I'd do a BoB anyway for those interested. I don't really need tons of cash, I often spend lots of money on skills on a daily/weekly basis, so I doubt I'll ever be rich. (+3M in ge offers lol):

110723211638.png

Also, just for fun, my effigy stash:

110723211648.png

Gonna take a break to eat, I'll be back a bit later to finish up 81+

Trollbomber.png

Forgot to upload these last night when I got them, but I did finally:

110724035041.png

110724035248.png

Haven't done much skilling today other than DG:

110724142229.png

Probably going to finish out today with wcing ivy while waiting for dungs.

Trollbomber.png

Mainly just did a few more dgs tonight, currently putting me 233k from 88. Managed to finish all floors and reset though, so finding floors should be easier for next time.

Also got this in my free time while waiting for floors. Got a friend selling 4k staves next Sunday, so I wanna try and get 90 before then, so I can get 91 off his staves alone on Sunday:

110725234847.png

Also got this a bit ago:

110726003141.png

Still wcing atm, but will probably get off soon. Going to try and get 83 in both wc and fm tomorrow so I can try out the new Jadinko Lair and see how well the xp is down there.

Trollbomber.png

Tonight was decent. First off:

110726190436.png

Sat at Ivy a lot today while at work, managed to get up to this:

110726192909.png

Got this, excited to be only 1 level away from thunderous floors:

110726225412.png

I finally keyed my first floor, which ended up being fairly decent (for me anyway). Deo help out quite a bit as a wingman too:

110726224901.png

May not be on much tomorrow, so I'll probably just farm, and possibly 89 DG or 85 wc if I have the time.

Trollbomber.png

Well, today I finished up one more 85+ for my goal:

110729000955.png

Also, got another 1k staves from a friend which granted me this:

110729001002.png

Currently need just under 4k staves to get 91. Hoping to get there if possible before sunday, at which point I'll be buying 4k off of another friend. All in all, I'm hoping I can be halfway to 99 crafting by Sunday night.

Currently fishing, possibly straight to 85+ to knock off another skill.

Trollbomber.png

Well, I managed to get 82 fishing and 82 thieving yesterday (no screenies).

I'm probably going to continue doing these two skills over the weekend till I hit 85 in both, along with some DG on the side (to get 90 if I'm lucky).

Also, 91-92 crafting by the end of tomorrow.

Trollbomber.png

Going to bed now. Did a few more floors tonight, getting me ~20k from 90 DG. I should easily get that tomorrow, and possibly 91 as I mentioned before. Really just depends on what's open.

I'm approaching the halfway mark in several skills, one of which is farming. Got pretty frustrated with torstols lately though, as I was/am losing money on them fairly often.

This is the worst luck I've ever had, and the worst in general I've ever seen. 1.6M loss:

110730163723.png

Oh well. The next couple runs made some "profit" so it kinda lessened the blow.

Also got this throughout today. I really wanna get 85 tomorrow at least. Not sure If I'll have time between trying for 91 DG and 92 Crafting, but we'll see.

110730230312.png

Had fairly decent gains today, so I'm pleased with my progress. Hopefully tomorrow is another good day.

Trollbomber.png

Today was a good day. Bought ~ 5k staves from friends so I had plenty to keep me busy between floors.

Got this early on:

110731140507.png

Shortly after:

110731144405.png

Tad bit later, halfway to 99:

110731221104.png

Did a few more DGs, including a TF, and got a pbaxe finally:

110801012811.png

Also, sold all the staves I made today for a little change. Probably going to just distribute it back out to my buyers and pick up a bunch of staves again later.

110801011557.png

Now going to waste some time doing a beastmode duo occ with a friend before bed.

Trollbomber.png