Headphones

The Observer

39 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer earbuds or headphones?

• Earbuds
    • Headphones
    • Other

When you want to listen in private, what do you prefer using?

Headphones

sennheiser-hd202-headphones.jpeg

Earbuds

iphone-earbuds.jpg

I'm not sure if there are any other options, so I restricted it to the two options above (as well as an 'Other' option).

Also, feel free to talk about the specific brands you use. I personally use a pair of Sony earbuds I bought a while back at Best Buy. Work fine for the $20 I paid for them.

j0xPu5R.png

Headphones for gaming,

Earbuds for listening to music.

WHERE DO I GO??

Ah well. I voted headphones because I probably game more often than I'm in a situation in which I need to keep my music to myself.

Err, as far as "other" goes, I think a bluetooth headset would fit there, since they might wrap around your ear but still go in. Just a thought.

2dgucz6.png

I definitely prefer headphones to earbuds. Much more comfortable.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Ahhhh why would anyone listen to music through earbuds at home? I mean it makes sense if you're at school or outside or whatever, but if you're just listening to music around the house headphones usually give you way better sound quality.

Funny, I only use earbuds. But I don't use those earbuds, I can't get them in my ears.. I don't like headphones either..

screenshot20110706at836.png

I use this kind (just an example, I have smaller ones).

Btw, is it really true true that headphones are actually better? (As in quality, comfort, etc. I really like my earbuds) I got some from Christmas, and by all the posts everyone loves them.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Funny, I only use earbuds. But I don't use those earbuds, I can't get them in my ears.. I don't like headphones either..

screenshot20110706at836.png

I use this kind (just an example, I have smaller ones).

Btw, is it really true true that headphones are actually better? (As in quality, comfort, etc. I really like my earbuds) I got some from Christmas, and by all the posts everyone loves them.

Depends entirely on what they are, just like earbuds, there's different qualitys for everything. But generally headphones will have better quality. Comfort is personal preference, whether you like on-ear or over-ear or don't like headphones on you at all.

Headphones I have a pair of Sennheiser's and Dre Beats I also have some Beats in ear headphones that I use while running and at school but the quality of them really doesn't compare. The Sennheisers have full base with a sub so the sound quality if incredible and even rivals my 7.1 system.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Headphones. Though i don't actually own any as i have more practical uses for earbuds and not enough $ to spend on quality earbuds and headphones.

pan.png

Headphones all the way. Earbuds are just awful.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I usually go with earbuds as you get so much more sound out of them than you would an average pair of headphones. UNLESS of course, you had a really nice set of headphones that completely enveloped your ears and let all that sound treat your eardrums to eternal bliss. >:3

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I will never buy a pair of earbuds again.

Thanks to Ruerin's suggestion I had my Mother buy these bad boys for my birthday last year:

41AO8oIX5wL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com.....MS0XU

If you are at all serious about listening to music, a pair of hi-fi headphones are a must!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Headphones I have a pair of Sennheiser's and Dre Beats I also have some Beats in ear headphones that I use while running and at school but the quality of them really doesn't compare. The Sennheisers have full base with a sub so the sound quality if incredible and even rivals my 7.1 system.

Are you saying the Beats aren't good? I was considering getting some in-ear ones.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

Sony or Sens for Studio Headphones. Sounds so great. The only drawback is I have to take breaks with them because I've ruined my hearing already due to music. :P

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Are you saying the Beats aren't good? I was considering getting some in-ear ones.

I don't know about the earbuds, but Beats headphones are [cabbage]. The audio has a really "murky" sound to it, it just doesn't seem precise at all. IMO the only reason they sell so well is the marketing. You can get way better headphones for the same price, and even a lot less.

I don't know about the earbuds, but Beats headphones are [cabbage]. The audio has a really "murky" sound to it, it just doesn't seem precise at all. IMO the only reason they sell so well is the marketing. You can get way better headphones for the same price, and even a lot less.

Beats are a lot like Bose. You pay for the brand name, not the quality. At all costs, avoid anything Beats, Bose, or Skullcandy if you don't want to waste your money.

They are way way way too overpriced.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Thanks to Ruerin's suggestion I had my Mother buy these bad boys for my birthday last year:

[hide]41AO8oIX5wL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com.....MS0XU[/hide]

If you are at all serious about listening to music, a pair of hi-fi headphones are a must!

Dag. I'd love a pair of those, but I don't have $250 to spend on headphones. :(

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

[hide]41AO8oIX5wL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com.....MS0XU[/hide]

Dag. I'd love a pair of those, but I don't have $250 to spend on headphones. :(

41HBvMQ5ZWL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Get these then.

AKG K240's.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!