Dusk Souls

Slayer Task Help

I just got a task to kill 113 Kalphite, and I am not sure how to proceed. My combat level is 73 (Atk: 60 Str: 60 Def: 58, Rge: 45, Mgc: 47 Con:59 & Pry: 38 Sum:4) and I am mostly doing slayer task to get to CL 85 (for Smoking Kills) and to make matters worse I got around 25 K in my bank and that's all, so I can't really spend on anything.

My current equipment is Rune Full plate, Rune platelegs, Snakeskin boots (thinking on selling them) Rune Kiteshield, Rune Scimitar, Rune Med helm Obsidian cape, Amulet of glory and Combat bracelet.

So any pointers of any type?

Dusk%20Soul.png

Um, you won't need antipoison to kill the littlest ones. Bring a few waterskins for the journey to the cave. Don't forget ropes. Don't venture too deep in the tunnel. You'll be fine.

vettro.png

Bring anti-poison.

Use lobsters/monkfishes

Wouldn't Swordfish be better? (can't fish monkfish yet)

Dusk%20Soul.png

Bring anti-poison.

Use lobsters/monkfishes

Wouldn't Swordfish be better? (can't fish monkfish yet)

Any food really, the kalphites you meet near the entrance won't deal that much damage, however if you do venture further into the tunnels, bring anti-poison too. So basically, waterskins, ropes, anti-poison (just in case) and some food to get you through the task.

Used to hate kalphite tasks personally but, good luck :).

Plastic+Poet.png

Never fish your own food unless fishing is your best moneymaker. Which it isn't. Ever. No exceptions.

Um, you won't need antipoison to kill the littlest ones. Bring a few waterskins for the journey to the cave. Don't forget ropes. Don't venture too deep in the tunnel. You'll be fine.

Killing the smallest ones is horrible exp for both combat and slayer.

The spawn sucks and they die in one hit usually.

You might want to venture deeper and kill those Kalphites - they also have charm drops as well as other decent drops.

Whenever I do Kalphites - I usually get a couple of rune full helms, at 30k a pop that's decent money.

I'm not exactly sure what drops it though - if it's the guardian you're probably better off leaving them alone

capt%20kevin.png