Destiny of a DIY Dingo

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, it could be a compliment to your insane ability to gain levels! :D

Here's hoping :P

They were probably just jelly over my mining skills :D well my insane afk skills i should say :P

Tier 3 achieved! :D

outfitga.jpg

Current goals:

90 mining

Tier 4 or 5 duellist cap :D

Both before Monday!

We could've had it all.

DIY_Dingo.png

DIY_Dingo.png

Diy_Dingo.png

Go go go. I've heard that they finally fixed the tele lag which should make duelling a lot easier. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Go go go. I've heard that they finally fixed the tele lag which should make duelling a lot easier. :thumbup:

:D Might aim for 90 mining by tomorrow then just spend the weekend duelling :thumbsup:

You sir. Are insane. :)

"Fate, seems to recreate.. I just cannot escape."

"I let my heart go.. It's somewhere down at the bottom."

:D Might aim for 90 mining by tomorrow then just spend the weekend duelling :thumbsup:

You sir. Are insane. :)

Quite possibly! :D

We could've had it all.

DIY_Dingo.png

DIY_Dingo.png

Diy_Dingo.png

Is that tier 4 or 5? I can't tell.

Either way, hats off to you sir! :grin:

DuellistsCap3.gif

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Dag. How have you been duelling that quickly? :blink: It felt like 500 wins took me forever.

I'm so jealous. I haven't even hit 1000 wins yet. Well done! :thumbsup: That emote is awesome. <3: