Destiny of a DIY Dingo

I'm so jealous. I haven't even hit 1000 wins yet. Well done! :thumbsup: That emote is awesome. <3:

Thanks! I love it <3: <3:

Nice progress keep it up :]

Thanks I'll try! :D

90 Mining!

mining90.jpg

Everyone thinks I'm Madonna; it's getting kind of strange. Everytime I get my hair bleached they keep calling out my name.

Edited by Dingo_Dave

We could've had it all.

DIY_Dingo.png

DIY_Dingo.png

Diy_Dingo.png

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done. :thumbsup: How have you been training smithing? And why the name change?

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well done. :thumbsup: How have you been training smithing? And why the name change?

I superheated 5k steel bars then i finished off all the iron bars I had left in my bank ^^ Next it'll be trained with gold ores! :D

I changed my name cause people thought my name was Dave but that was something i chose because Dingo Dave had a nice ring to it :P But I changed it to DIY Dingo because DIY is awsome and Dingos even more so! :D

We could've had it all.

DIY_Dingo.png

DIY_Dingo.png

Diy_Dingo.png

Holy cow! So fast. Well done. :thumbsup: <3:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Dag, man. You're a smithing machine! Well done. :thumbsup:

Congrats on 98 Mining! <3:

...is everyone going to beat me to 99? :(