Stun Alching

My_Eggs

Is stun/alching still possible? I'm wearing full metal armor and have a magic attack of -59 yet my stun spell keeps landing... Did Jagex change something? What should I be wearing to get my magic attack low enough that my stun spell splashes all the time?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

"At a Magic attack bonus of -65, Stun will never hit the target; this is achievable by equipping metal armour and a set of vambraces. However, if the player isn't satisfied with -69, it can at least be lowered to -75 if he player wants to, by wearing a fighter hat, 3rd age warrior platelegs and a 3rd age vambraces."

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Stun

You need to get -65 magic attack bonus.

C1Geq.png

Okay, thanks for the quick reply. I thought my setup looked a bit different than what I used to use for stun/alching but I couldn't remember what I was missing.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

"At a Magic attack bonus of -65, Stun will never hit the target; this is achievable by equipping metal armour and a set of vambraces. However, if the player isn't satisfied with -69, it can at least be lowered to -75 if he player wants to, by wearing a fighter hat, 3rd age warrior platelegs and a 3rd age vambraces."

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Stun

You need to get -65 magic attack bonus.

should be -64 magic attack.

Naaxi.png