12-Jul-2011 � Jadinko Lair

brainymidget

12-Jul-2011 – Jadinko Lair

On Karamja, a druid with a scholarly glint in his eye and an adventurer who’s seen it all are investigating a newly emergent strain of violent, mutated jadinkos. Underground, the beleaguered Jadinko Queen fights for the future of her brood. The living environment of the lair, symbiotic with the Queen and serving for both defence and reproduction, has also begun to mutate and to turn against her. The lair is in turmoil, and the Queen cries out for help.

Follow the Jade Vine to the north of Papa Mambo’s Herblore Habitat to find Dotmatrix and Maverick, and the entrance to the Jadinko Lair; a new, high-level skilling and combat area that offers tremendous opportunities to players looking to train their Firemaking, Fletching, Woodcutting, Combat and Slayer, either alone or in co-operation with friends. Performing tasks within the lair will increase your favour with the jadinkos, who will reward you with fruit imbued with beneficial properties, seeds and juju teleport bags. Finally, fortunate combatants will have the chance to obtain a special vine which can be used to upgrade their abyssal whip.

The Jadinko Lair is a great new place for high-levelled players to train their skills in a dynamic environment. Full details are given in the Manual.

While there are no skill requirements to enter the Jadinko Lair, the skilling tasks therein require at least the following levels:

Fletching – Level 83

Firemaking – Level 83

Woodcutting – Level 83

Slayer – Level 80

Enemies range from level 90 to level 201

Mod Maylea

RuneScape Content Developer

Patch Notes

The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature ('Submit a Bug Report' under the 'Help' drop-down menu of the website).

Quests

It is once again possible to use a chisel to clear a patch of wall in Myths of the White Lands.

Activities

It is now possible to rematch any clan at Rated Clan Wars. The previous ‘recent opponents’ check has been removed.

When challenging another player to a Rated Clan Wars game, extra notification is now given when a player already has a pending invite.

Miscellaneous

The skilling restrictions on the Castle Wars lobby area have now been removed.

The Friends Chat interface now has a ‘message’ option for players on your Friends list.

Moderator crowns no longer appear in clan mottos.

Dungeoneering spiritual guardians are once again aggressive.

The ‘this player is already in a clan’ message, given when recruiting players, is no longer caught by the spam filter.

Using the ‘explorer’ emote no longer resets the emotes filter.

The word ‘hai’ no longer appears on the Friends Chat lobby screen if right-clicking.

The ‘recruiter’ toggle in the Clan Settings interface no longer refers to Rated Clan Wars.

The Members Loyalty Programme sale has now ended and so the items have returned to their original prices.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stats for abyssal vine whip:

+ 86 slash attack, +84 strenght.

abyssalvinewhip.gif

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

WOW. Mine got locked despite having proper layout. Favoritism. :|

You weren't the first poster. Whine less.

The whip is +4 slash and +2 str more than a normal whip. Barely an upgrade.

Special attack:

Vine Call

"This attack summons a vine that will hit your opponent 10 times for 125% of your accuracy, and 20% of your strength. The attacks will only hit as long as your opponent is in range. "

C1Geq.png

Abyssal Vine Whip

Vine Call

This attack summons a vine that will hit your opponent 10 times for 125% of your accuracy, and 20% of your strength. The attacks will only hit as long as your opponent is in range.

how much of the spec bar does it use?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

The 201s seem easy. Fighting in Veracs so far and killed 2 without being hit.

They drop noted herbs (1) so far had Spirit Weed and Lantadyme and Wegali.

Each has dropped 4 Excrescence and 8 Mutated Vines.

Plenty in the room too, which is awesome.

nice sale... too many people for my liking though. I feel sorry for anyone who gets them assigned for slayer, gonna take them months to complete it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Not sure what I think of the upgrade of the whips stats - pretty lackluster but then I am pleased that it remains inferior to the CR to be honest because it would be a shame after so many years of being the dominant weapon if the whip would yet again take the top spot.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.