12-Jul-2011 � Jadinko Lair

brainymidget

Disappointing.

Highest reqs for a weapon and the stats come prenerfed.

I guess they only like to put good stats on the RWT gear.

Too bad they aren't smart enough to open up a microtransaction shop instead of letting the chinese get all the profits.

Oh well, if you can get strange rocks while skilling there then it won't be a total loss.

Knowing Jagex, it's probably a total loss in the name of stupidy err.. "game balance".

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolas('s?) seem useful. 20 second hold and has +100 range accuracy. Might try it out and sara boss later.

I only get 10 seconds? They are also one-handed, 6 ticks rapid I think? and they do not make the target agressive to you, so you can throw them around in single combat areas and bind a few things at the time.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

I'm not sure how many people fall into the category of Blyaunte and myself but nearly all runescape things are blocked from my job so tip.it is the only place i can get any upto date info on whats happening in game. So that being the case cut those people like Blyaunte and myself a brake, WE CAN NOT ACCESS the knowledge base.

Save your keystrokes, Everyonedies -- that one is impervious to everything ... :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

I'm not sure how many people fall into the category of Blyaunte and myself but nearly all runescape things are blocked from my job so tip.it is the only place i can get any upto date info on whats happening in game. So that being the case cut those people like Blyaunte and myself a brake, WE CAN NOT ACCESS the knowledge base.

Save your keystrokes, Everyonedies -- that one is impervious to everything ... :rolleyes:

1) Make a post

2) Someone responds to the post

3) Ignore their post and instead make comments towards them.

This forum is called general DISCUSSION. If you're not prepared to discuss things than what are you doing here? You either have nothing to respond to due to knowing you've been proven wrong or you're just a troll posting things with no intent to respond to them and only posting them to get a response then go around making comments towards others. This isn't the first time you've done this and I'm sure it won't be the last.

How's the poison for new whip?

P.S. new whip is [cabbage],have 200k tokens but was hoping it would be much better and could supstitute rapier so I could get maul,but I guess I'll get rapier <_<

M3DO.png

Mamiću odlazi!

So far it seems to me that this update doesn't really affect the game except that you have to skip three more tasks.

One task(they are all assigned as mutated jads) that is good or decent for the average slayer. Nearly everything about them will be average.

I did 26 cancels and couldn't get a task so they likely aren't commonly assigned.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

1) Make a post

This forum is called general DISCUSSION. If you're not prepared to discuss things than what are you doing here? You either have nothing to respond to due to knowing you've been proven wrong or you're just a troll posting things with no intent to respond to them and only posting them to get a response then go around making comments towards others. This isn't the first time you've done this and I'm sure it won't be the last.

... and once again you're chastising ME when it was YOU who took the thread off-topic. :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

1) Make a post

... and once again you're chastising ME when it was YOU who took the thread off-topic. :rolleyes:

Please show me which of my posts (other than the one you just quoted, which is more of a moderating post than anything, telling you to stop posting trolling comments and actual partake in the discussion on these boards which they are designed for) where what I said was off-topic? And again, I would really actually appreciate a response to my post, although I'm assuming that's too much to ask from you. Ignoring questions and people disagreeing with you doesn't make those points go away. When you post something which is prompting a response ignoring the response to it is rude and just makes you look silly. You're not helping the discussion at all by posting something then leaving any counter points to those which you have made then coming back into the topic later and telling others not to bother posting.

Please show me which of my posts (other than the one you just quoted, which is more of a moderating post than anything, telling you to stop posting trolling comments and actual partake in the discussion on these boards which they are designed for) where what I said was off-topic?

Why -- it was this one:

No... why on earth would it do that? Seriously have no idea how you somehow even thought it might do that and what you're basing that on.

People really need to learn to read the knowledge base when updates come out (or at all) the number of stupid questions I saw while in game was crazy. I managed to read up on everything and was still the first one on my server to the new area and got in a number of kills before anyone else showed up whilst still knowing what I needed to know about the area.

.. or have you forgotten your little (edited) rant?

I sure haven't ...

:rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

The whip might be useful if you couldn't just simply run away the from spec

it could be decent if you froze them first

Yes -- back on topic +1:

I am curious if the new whip might have benefits as a PKing weapon. I haven't seen the actual "special" in effect yet, so I am merely speculating ...

nyuseg.png

Please show me which of my posts (other than the one you just quoted, which is more of a moderating post than anything, telling you to stop posting trolling comments and actual partake in the discussion on these boards which they are designed for) where what I said was off-topic?

Why -- it was this one:

No... why on earth would it do that? Seriously have no idea how you somehow even thought it might do that and what you're basing that on.

People really need to learn to read the knowledge base when updates come out (or at all) the number of stupid questions I saw while in game was crazy. I managed to read up on everything and was still the first one on my server to the new area and got in a number of kills before anyone else showed up whilst still knowing what I needed to know about the area.

I sure haven't ...

A post about the update in a thread about the update is off topic? Can you please explain that one to me as it has me stumped.

Darkdude, stop spamming the thread. Take it to PM.

Some of us actually care about the update and want to read about it rather then watch your personal feuds.

Edit: Check my siggy for another Darkdude gem.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Why -- it was this one:

I sure haven't ...

A post about the update in a thread about the update is off topic? Can you please explain that one to me as it has me stumped.

I asked a simple question and you verbally abused me about why I don't read updates. How was that "on-topic" exactly?

nyuseg.png

I was hoping the whip update would give it a useful special. I called the stat increase almost on the dot. I was thinking 10 slash and 2-4 strength.

also lol@admin who continues to bicker in a thread instead of PMing.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

Darkdude98, it does hit multiple targets if you're in a multi-combat area. Maybe you should try it out before spreading rumours, rather than complaining about others doing the same thing.

Ah! Thanks for answering that! I was wondering if it might prove a useful weapon in those areas or not ...

Hmmm. I wonder what the lasting effect of this will be? :unsure:

nyuseg.png

Yes -- back on topic +1:

I am curious if the new whip might have benefits as a PKing weapon. I haven't seen the actual "special" in effect yet, so I am merely speculating ...

Throw a Bolas then spec with the new vine whip? :P Probably better just to use claws or korasi's though.

10xy5fk.png

Darkdude98, it does hit multiple targets if you're in a multi-combat area. Maybe you should try it out before spreading rumours, rather than complaining about others doing the same thing.

Fair enough, there was absolutely no evidence or reason it would do that seeing as no where does it state it hits multiple targets. Wouldn't be surprised if that's a bug but you never know.

Yes -- back on topic +1:

Throw a Bolas then spec with the new vine whip? :P Probably better just to use claws or korasi's though.

True -- but what about in places like Castle Wars, Soul Wars and Pest Control -- or perhaps Troll Invasion or even the Fight Caves? :unsure:

nyuseg.png

defaultname2010154108.png

defaultname2010154306.png

Hoorah

Before I comment on this thread: Nice stats.

Seems like a nice upgrade. I have none of the stats required to enter though :P

Will check this out later when I do for sure :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

It could be good for people that whip stake at under 8 dung. Even for whip + dds stakes.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.