Tele-Lag?

L2Pullout

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uC0pKyLVUs

Best way around it until Jagex fix.

You should click the lil square in the top so it hides all the things you don't have resources for, so you don't have to scroll down to find the right pouch.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

This is going on for a long time now from quite far back.

Still no fix- quite irritating to keep logging out and back in on any skill that involves teleporting.

For me it just increases over time the more I tele.

Its possible they tried fix it as I have personally felt differences in how the lag responds over time.. but that might be nothing at all. Either way still involves logging out to fix.

Just watch other people stuck at telespots too. They take ages to move after a while. I wasting my time logging in and out but thats just because its less irritating than being stuck for ages.

I had a random once and although my teleports didnt seem too bad upto that point as I was teleporting alot training a skill.. wow it took like 6 seconds to enter the random and another 8 seconds for it to return me to the game. Relogged on that bank trip.. Even my regular teleport wasnt that bad afterwards. It was the worse response I have had so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uC0pKyLVUs

Best way around it until Jagex fix.

You should click the lil square in the top so it hides all the things you don't have resources for, so you don't have to scroll down to find the right pouch.

WHAT!

How long has that been like that? I've gotten what... Five or six 99 Summonings and have never noticed. :wall:

09144a99bb.png

According to Mod Dowd it's been hotfixed.

Quick Find Code:

[qfc]25-26-353-62812178[/qfc]

Awesome.

Edited by ForsakenMage
Edited in QFC tags for you :)

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Sardomin be praised! :pray:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I was wondering about this myself. Whenever I duel with friends, it seems that after awhile I don't see the fight until my opponent knocks down half of my hitpoints. Really annoying. :angry:

EDIT: Well, just realized I somehow missed that it was fixed... that's embarrassing. Awesome, though :D

Tec106.png

The fact that nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.

If this is truly fixed, I shall now go test! ^_^

EDIT: o.o Well, no more 8 second lag at least. Now it feels like the animation was skipped completely and I appear in my spot two seconds later. I should probably try a world that has a lower ping though haha. >.<

EDIT #2: Make that appear in like one second later haha @ ZMI so far. XD

i have been doing better when going to cw while altering bones

very happy about it too.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~