18-Jul-2011 - Cryptic Clue Fest 3 - UPDATED WITH ALL ANSWERS

Pirkka

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah cluefest is usually only round for a few days to a week after it ends and this one ended on the 24th(?) of july if memory serves.

So over 2 weeks have passed since it ended.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Yeah cluefest is usually only round for a few days to a week after it ends and this one ended on the 24th(?) of july if memory serves.

I did the whole thing on the Sunday just gone so it can't have been removed two weeks ago. Chances are, it ended with yesterdays update.

Sylpheed.png

I did the whole thing on the Sunday just gone so it can't have been removed two weeks ago. Chances are, it ended with yesterdays update.

I did say ended not removed.

I just said it usually gets removed about a week after it ends and that it did end two weeks ago.

Ergo one would expect it to of been removed by now hence the guy who said the answer is "wrong" as the person won't speak to them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue