Just logged in to the game after 2 months...

aunix

How does jagex know that you didn't pay someone in China to bot on your account? If they give you your stats back then what does it say about their stance against botters?

This is right, plenty of people hire companies to level their account for them. You may be innocent but it's very difficult to prove that.

clansig7.gif

Well for one thing, I can prove that I did not do something like that by sharing my bank activity with them. I'm a college student, and the only funds I currently have are those that my dad puts into my debit card account (about 50 dollars a month).

You are right though. As I said before, I complete agree with their stance against botters, but unfortunately I have become a victim here due to fate or bad luck.

As I said earlier too, Gmail has experienced quite a few intrusions of their services from Chinese hackers. My gmail account was accessed and I was told to refer to one of their help pages where I set up extra security for my gmail account. I read there (there were literally thousands of posts) about people who had their accounts accessed by Chinese hackers.

I've played since around 2006 or 2007, and been a member since like 2008. I'm not sure how exactly I can go about proving my innocence to them even though I did not do anything wrong here. The most thrilling part about getting a 99 is knowing that you've spent days or months pursuing a said goal, and have finally achieved it. I can show my entire bank activity to show that never once did I make any payments than to Blizzard, jagex, and things like Subway (I get hungry sometimes).

I got 99 ranged 3 years ago, yet it just got set to 94. I can't wear my skillcape anymore which I've proudly worn before. I had 90 rcing (was at 88 for months until I got to 90 in the month I played) which I had spent over a year training. Now that's set to 84... My hp (which I got to 95 like 2 yrs ago and just got to 96 recently) is now lowered....

AFAIK, if they temp ban you for botting, they halve ALL your stats and remove all your stackable items.

Halving of stats is far too lenient. Bring back perma bans!

Aunix, it sucks that you were hacked and they botted but at least it happened after Jagex decided money was more important than public image.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I wasn't even aware that there are such services that level up for you. I didn't make use of that, and for now I'm sticking to my appeal and looking forward to my appeal.

I'm just sad that after years of loyalty and honesty I got shafted by pure bad luck. I'm just going to accept that what's happened has happened, and since I know from the bottom of my heart that I did nothing wrong, karma will right out this wrong.

Patience is all I have left.

Thanks guys for your responses!

maybe if you put in lyrics of an 80s song, your appeal may be accepted

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

unfortunately I have become a victim here due to fate or bad luck.

Neither of these actually exist!

I'm sorry to say but due to easy to guess PW \ recovery questions or a virus \ key logger on your computer this was probabily more your own fault than anything else.

Xmrwhitex.png

• 3 weeks later...

Sweet... I got hacked once again!

Avast full system scan twice = 0 bad things found...

I auto clear spam folders so I didn't click or open any mails there...

I can't take this any longer... first being accused of hacking (hacker was on Chinese IP, I'm in the USA...) and having stats from 3 years ago rolled back... and now hacked again. Seriously...

I don't use any antivirus programs and I haven't been hacked for about 6 years.

The key is not running suspicious files, formatting every 3-6 months and changing your password for every site after your format.

Get over it and learn to be secure.