People killing runecrafters

Robert_R

Seriously I can't craft my damn blood runes because of the [bleep] pkers that find it necessary to kill people runecrafting. What do they get out of it? 50k? Damn that's a big payday. Seriously now I need to go run around runescape and get all my diary [cabbage], agile legs, and pouches back because some [bleep] thinks it's hilarious to kill me. Imad

That is all.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go rc the good ways?

Aka ZMI, grahak natures, lunar isle laps, ballooning laws or using the altar tele tabs.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Go rc the good ways?

Aka ZMI, grahak natures, lunar isle laps, ballooning laws or using the altar tele tabs.

Bloods currently make money better than all of those. I'm not after extremely fast xp, natures have dropped too low/I'm not 91, astrals are slightly better xp/hour but a lot less gp/hour, and I don't have tabs and I don't even think laws would be good with them (how is this a good way to train runecrafting?). So ya, bloods are the good way if you don't get pked. First time in 12 hours of runecrafting but it's still annoyingly stupid that someone would pk someone runecrafting.

altar tabs = quicker than abyss on all altars.

Plus doing the GOP game earns you pretty nice xp anyway. Gives you the free ess and double xp for crafting within GOP so kinda makes up for time spent doing it especially when u then factor in time saved via tele tabs.

Bout the only runes it doesn't work out better for is natures cause graahk is barely slower and far less effort to setup.

Even if u go 50:50 gop u get 500 tokens per game at a bare minimum. 495 tokens for 11 blood tabs.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Pick a different world. Very rarely do I see people near the Zammy Mage on a 1500+ ttl world, but even then, just hop around a bit and find somewhere that looks safe.

:sodifficultithurts:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

If you don't like how dangerous Jagex has made a certain method of training Runecrafting then you should look for a different method. Jagex intended for this to happen and clearly you don't think the risk is worth the reward, so stop.

zerker_jane.png

99 farm easy

It happened once and I was mad.... Never said I give up on it/hate it entirely. I know the risk please tell me when I said I don't understand the risk and that I don't think it's worth it. Go ahead please point out where I clearly said that. In the 12ish hours I've been making bloods that's the first time. I usually make them in a full world because people are busy killing people who actually have stuff on them. I just decided for some unknown reason to try a semi-empty world hoping for less lag. Way to read way too much into me posting a rant being mad because I got pked for no reason.

I didn't post a rant to start a debate on whether or not I think it's not worth it or what methods are better or if I should play some stupid mini-game or about how I should hop worlds.

That is all.

Hey Op, I was just getting the same mad feeling you have yesterday. I was crafting deaths yesterday for about 3 hours and had about 5 or so pkers run into me :| Really annoying.

Its hilarious because they all use welfare pking gear to pk rcers that hold like 50k worth an inventory. I don't use glories too, I use poh tabs. So its even less cash when they kill me.

I never died though, but once I left with 2 hp left. Was scary.

kazmahalfsize.png

Pking rcers is fun. That's all there is to it.

How can it be fun? There's no challenge in it? It's like walking around in your city and kicking lil kids who are defenseless vs grownups... I don't see the fun of attacking/killing someone who's skilling and doesn't care about cb at that point.

I understand why people attack skillers in Stealing Creation, since it's a way to win the game and get extra points. But attacking some guy wearing 50k of wealth, while it takes alot of time + cash to get your gear+pouches back doesn't make sense to me... (not even talking about the cost of the pots you waste killing the defenceless kiddo who's rc'ing...)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

Pking rcers is fun. That's all there is to it.

How can it be fun? There's no challenge in it? It's like walking around in your city and kicking lil kids who are defenseless vs grownups... I don't see the fun of attacking/killing someone who's skilling and doesn't care about cb at that point.

I understand why people attack skillers in Stealing Creation, since it's a way to win the game and get extra points. But attacking some guy wearing 50k of wealth, while it takes alot of time + cash to get your gear+pouches back doesn't make sense to me... (not even talking about the cost of the pots you waste killing the defenceless kiddo who's rc'ing...)

Fun is subjective.

Ok point taken. There are people who enjoy being spanked or kicked in the nuts too, so what was I thinking wondering what the fun of killing the harmless is lol :thumbsup:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

You used to get PK'd during RC'ing a LOT more when glories were 120k ea. I will adopt the Old-Guy persona and say: you kids have it easy.

It's frustrating and I feel for you as someone who RC'd a lot for her money a while ago. I got killed and threw my fits and did my trek to the abyss to reclaim what I lost. And if knowing that things in RS have been changed so that being rc pked isn't so bad doesn't help alleviate the frustration, then I'm sorry. Sometimes you just have to let it out. At least you did it here and not in-game! XD

hzvjpwS.gif

Man, this feels like a rant from 2007.

Anyway, I highly recommend that you get out some mage gear and farcast them till they decide it's not worth camping out for your glory. Historically, abyss PKers are wimps. They run as soon as you fight back, and they won't like being barraged. You don't need to risk a bunch of gear or anything - just annoy them till they leave. IMO, that'll break up the monotony of RCing quite nicely.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Man, this feels like a rant from 2007.

Anyway, I highly recommend that you get out some mage gear and farcast them till they decide it's not worth camping out for your glory. Historically, abyss PKers are wimps. They run as soon as you fight back, and they won't like being barraged. You don't need to risk a bunch of gear or anything - just annoy them till they leave. IMO, that'll break up the monotony of RCing quite nicely.

This.

If someone tries to kill you while RC'ing, you either hop worlds or make them leave.

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

lol.. learn to tele fast enough gear up and pk him get loots and continue RCing?

Oggymasta.png

Current drops: 4 Shield Left Half, 3 Abyssal Whip, 2 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Dragon Plateskirt, 4 Dragon Medium Helmets, 1 Dragon Spear 1 Dark Bow

There's absolutely no reason not to kill rcers if you happen to see someone your level rcing in edge bank. Takes me about 1 minute to switch to regular spellbook and gear up, and the 5 minutes it takes to kill them is worth the 60k glory and d hide, and sometimes even a 90k skill cape. It's like doing a farm run, or doing a daily, only much more entertaining.

It can actually be a decent moneymaker if you pk the rc bots that regear and go rcing again on the same world, they basically keep handing you glories every ~7 minutes. Fletch for 5 minutes, wait for the rc bot to regear and start rcing, kill him, rinse repeat.