Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Sign in to follow this  
Aribiterspar

[VIDEO] Fastest Firemaking Experience Guide Over 2k logs/600k Xp An Hour

A guide to show you guys the most efficient ways to get the best Firemaking xp/h possible. This is a complete guide to the best method of training the Firemaking skill effectively. The video makes everything you'll need and everything you'll be doing on your way to whatever level you want abundantly clear.

This method can be done with any logs.

Requirements:

1. Tinderbox

2. Logs

3. Level 46 summoning/Pyrelord familiar

4. A POH

5. At least 40 construction for a regular butler.

6. Cash stack.

7. Some house teleport tabs depending on what method you choose to do.

aribiterspar3.png

This isn't a guide. This is just a video that I'm not going to waste my time watching.

debian.png

wasn't this same method posted on the pyrelord thread in metagame? dif vids i think but same method

catfight2.jpg

This isn't a guide. This is just a video that I'm not going to waste my time watching.

It's called a video guide see how the word guide still in there and ok lol your loss

aribiterspar3.png

good guide, your voice is better than most

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Confucius

"choosing your path is the true trial", "the most honorable dilemma"

Its a similar method to that of one on Meta, but this incorporates the demon butler which apparently ends up giving more exp than doing your logs in Edgeville I guess.

Good video guide though. I think it could use some fluff like explaining what the video will do for someone who watches it rather than just posting the video.

wessan.png

I've seen a similar video on Foot's channel, however, I've never seen anyone use house teleports. Very descriptive, worth the watch. :thumbup:

I'm probably going to use the teleport method to finish up Firemaking, just because I doubt the time difference between backlighting and teleporting will make a big difference in 2m exp.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

Its a similar method to that of one on Meta, but this incorporates the demon butler which apparently ends up giving more exp than doing your logs in Edgeville I guess.

Good video guide though. I think it could use some fluff like explaining what the video will do for someone who watches it rather than just posting the video.

Thanks (: Will add teh fluff ina second (;

aribiterspar3.png