You've Got to be Farming Kidding Me!!!

Wessan

Anyone know of a specific time that kills your herb plant after it grows if you dont pick it?

3 dead and 1 alive, plus My Arm's of course. Errands I ran today went long but I planted herbs before I left and that was my yield. By long I mean about 3-4 hours after available for picking.

wessan.png

Anyone know of a specific time that kills your herb plant after it grows if you dont pick it?

3 dead and 1 alive, plus My Arm's of course. Errands I ran today went long but I planted herbs before I left and that was my yield. By long I mean about 3-4 hours after available for picking.

I've left lant's growing for months before harvesting them. Don't think that's the case.

• 2 weeks later...

logged ~150 runs this batch, averaging 9.8 snaps per seed with juju pots. theyre worth it.

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

• 2 weeks later...

3 patches with only 5 herbs this evening... disappointing really. Although I did have a good day on one run I had 4 patches with 10+

I am planning to get hunter high enough for juju stuff during BXPW so hopefully I wont be having too many more of these posts.

wessan.png

I'm 99 farm and once a week I experience that I have dead herbs on every patch. Most of the time they're all ok... It's all about luck. You forget the good harvests and only remember the bad ones I think ;)

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

yes, as said before, I HIGHLY req getting

Juju potions + magic secateurs + remote farming, my patches never die

and yes if it lives and you have super-composted it the min u can get is 5.

normal compost i believe is minimum of 3 but not sure as i always use super

personal record with torstols is 76

Speaking as someone with remote farming, how does it help? Yes, you can remotely check a patch to see how it's doing, but unless you check every 5 minutes you won't find out anything you'd just find out doing a farm run anyways. I find the spell is more useful for finding out if your patches have grown.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.