[F2P] Ouri's Self-Sufficient Odyssey [F2P]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you're back. :thumbup:

You should try taking some Accursed Urns with you when you range Greaters/Lessers. It will automatically collect the ashes, and give you 375xp when you teleport it - 15xp per ash instead of 12.5xp.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats on those achievements Gabe :D

Good luck getting back everything you lost :)

-Med-

Thanks, Med. :D

Glad to see you're back. :thumbup:

You should try taking some Accursed Urns with you when you range Greaters/Lessers. It will automatically collect the ashes, and give you 375xp when you teleport it - 15xp per ash instead of 12.5xp.

Thanks, Kaida. :lol:

Yeah, I plan on making a lot of urns (about 1k each) when I go for 60 Crafting. Should be fun. :)

scr1325694222.png

scr1325698504.png

scr1325699601.png

Finally got the rune full helm! :D I was 3k away from 60 Ranged, so I decided to get that, too. Time for 50 Prayer/Runecrafting. :)

Rune full. Nice. :thumbup: All you need now is a kite. Too bad none of the F2P monsters drop Rune or Addy plates. It's a long way to 88 Smithing.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Rune full. Nice. :thumbup: All you need now is a kite. Too bad none of the F2P monsters drop Rune or Addy plates. It's a long way to 88 Smithing.

Thanks, Kaida. :)

One of the revnants drops a rune platebody, but it heals itself, so I doubt I'll try my luck there. :P My green d'hide body will suffice (for now). ;)

scr1325719590.png

scr1325730996.png

• Mine 2k rune essence.
  • Craft 2k rune essence.
  • Repeat.

Meh, haven't been in a blogging-mood lately. I also never reached 44 Runecrafting that day. :P

[spoiler=*le level-ups]scr1326312721.png

scr1326319161.png

1 very long level to go. ;-;

While I was away from blogging, I was able to make 200 Prayer, Woodcutting, Mining and Fishing urns, which granted me 57 Crafting. :) As you can see above, I was able to get my rune scimitar back, along with 3 others. :D

Also, here's my (updated) bank:

[spoiler=*le bank]scr1326320532.png

Congrats on the levels Gabe :)

It's amazing how you got all those feathers from killing chickens :P

How did you get the adamant ores if you're not 70 mining yet though? :o

-Med-

Thanks, Med. :D

Remeber Dr Habit? :o She was able to get 100k feathers from chickens. :blink: Oh, and the adamantite ores are from cockroach soldiers. :)

scr1326341227.png

scr1326394933.png

scr1326404398.png

Switched to hill giants and they feel much faster. Time for 50 Runecrafting. ;)

Dag. Remember when Hill Giants used to be so packed you didn't have a hope of training on them? I'll have to check them out when I start doing combat again. I guess you're going to use the feathers for fishing, right? It's kind of weird to think of playing a character with no G.E. and no trading. I might have to try it myself someday.

Congrats on the level ups! :thumbsup:

Dag. Remember when Hill Giants used to be so packed you didn't have a hope of training on them? I'll have to check them out when I start doing combat again. I guess you're going to use the feathers for fishing, right? It's kind of weird to think of playing a character with no G.E. and no trading. I might have to try it myself someday.

Congrats on the level ups! :thumbsup:

They were only empty because everyone was in school at the time. :P Don't get your hopes up, lol. There's a good chance you'll see a mob of people there, depending on your time zone.

Thanks, Kaida. :D

scr1326594315.png

scr1326668427.png

I've finally banked 50 Runecrafting! :D Should have it some time this week. :)

Congratulations! 50 RC in F2P is quite an accomplishment, especially on a DIY. :thumbup:

Hi,

nice job on getting 50 runecrafting! ;)

I remember when I first got it, went straight to the GOP to find the game was fun but nothing for me..

After that I kinda stopped training it hard!

It's absolutly nice to see you never trade or never use G.E. Yet, I'd never be able to do so myself it's great to see.

I'm expecting great things from you :D (not to put you under preassure ;) )

Ilufyou

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Congratulations! 50 RC in F2P is quite an accomplishment, especially on a DIY. :thumbup:

Thanks, Kaida. :)

Hi,

nice job on getting 50 runecrafting! ;)

I remember when I first got it, went straight to the GOP to find the game was fun but nothing for me..

After that I kinda stopped training it hard!

It's absolutly nice to see you never trade or never use G.E. Yet, I'd never be able to do so myself it's great to see.

I'm expecting great things from you :D (not to put you under preassure ;) )

Ilufyou

Thanks, Iluf. :o I may crack from the pressure one of these days. :P

scr1326905523.png

The program I used to screenshot 60 Cooking malfunctioned and now I don't have a 60 Cooking screenshot to post. :(

60 Woodcutting and Firemaking are next. :)

scr1327018553.png

scr1327026139.png

I managed to get the highest Fps outside a random event, too (Woodcutting Island). 14 fps! Woo! Felt pretty happy, but then it dropped back down to 7. >.> 60 Mining and Smithing are next. :)

Oh, and here's a bank update.

scr1327029778.png

What Clanchat are u talking in? :D

Going for all skills 60 I suppose? :)

That's the plan. :)

Gratz on 60 FM, LEET! :thumbsup:

What's the kill count on your Duelist's Cap?

scr1327113787.png

Won't be on much tomorrow as we're finally getting snow here. I'll have to shovel here and at my grandparents' house. Fun... >.>

Gratz on 60 FM, LEET! :thumbsup:

What's the kill count on your Duelist's Cap?

Thanks. I've got 250 kills and 150 deaths. :)

Congrats on 60 mining Gabe :D

As I haven't logged since a week (been on vacation), could you explain me how the new leveling system works please? :P I see there are new skill icons (which ruins my fun doing them in fires :( ), so I don't really like them :P

And does the level up screen still appears in your chat? I noticed it appeard on the top of your screen... :o

-Med-

Medaragon.png

60 Mining! Welcome to the Mining Guild. :grin:

I've got to start raising my duel count again. Let me know if you ever want to trade kills.

• 2 months later...

I'm back. I won't play much, but I will play. When I say I'm quitting, know that I'm just lying to myself (and you all). :P It really is impossible to quit.

Can't wait for that FPS update that should be right around the corner (according to Jagex). I really do hope it fixes my FPS. I can't wait to play lag free.

120419195800.png

120419203038.png

120419213304.png

120419213447.png