It's Super Effective!

Manage is guy or girl?

How many hours you going to be working then like 80??

Crazy, las.

Guy.

42/week for the full time (hasn't started yet, sucks), 20ish (at the moment) serving and 15ish for driving. It sucks but money yknow?

Can't say no to 42 hours a week at 13/hour :>

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

COW

nah it's gonna be a money pit unless you drive a nice newer car... Did you work out a deal for the pizzas that you should get money towards an oil change every xxx miles or deliveries made? That's really important. Also are you getting any benefits from being a driver?

You're basically going to be doing crazy amounts of work for what? What if your car breaks down and you lose your engine? That's like $4k.

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Shittt what are you doing at 13/hr? ohmy.png

[bleep]ing ;)

what i'm doing in reality:

[hide]L8i9Ipg.jpg

[hide]groundskeeping for the school system[/hide][/hide]

COW

nah it's gonna be a money pit unless you drive a nice newer car... Did you work out a deal for the pizzas that you should get money towards an oil change every xxx miles or deliveries made? That's really important. Also are you getting any benefits from being a driver?

You're basically going to be doing crazy amounts of work for what? What if your car breaks down and you lose your engine? That's like $4k.

I drove an 03 Honda civic from ~late 2010? until last summer, too many issues with it. Its with my mom's ex husband now. Now an 08 Ford focus. Its decent and still has a year or two of really good warranty on the engine and stuff. My brother knows how to change oil and thats only every five thousand miles or so, hardly even a cost to consider. I haven't asked about benefits. Its my third day and I don't really want to push my luck and I don't really like pizza, anyways.

Finally, I was in Springfield last night. Thought of you lol.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Fairfax County literally is floating in cash. I work at a FCPL (Public Library) and get 10$/hr. It's [bleep]ing ridiculous.

Yeah its nice lol. I'm only in hourly pay band #3 for FCPS, even the minimun possible payment is like 9 or ten.

Where in Springfield?

A friend of a friend's apartment off of old keene mill

Hollar dat Rolling Road.

OOOOOKKKKKKKK. Can I stop going on TIF and finding out harpies work five minutes from my old home/where my ex stepfather lives? Weeeeirrdd. I went to that library when I lived there, but we moved 15 minutes northeast of there. Cool shit

I hate people who don't tip, ok i drove way out of the way to your mcmansion 'hood and parked behind your lexus and bmw i don't even really have change to give back to you so just give me the two dollars for wasting my time on you k thanks smile.

I had to drive into DC for medical stuff long story but I am ok whooo

[hide]

are you like these librarians?[hide]VYQmbFF.jpg (couldn't find any attractive male librarians on google)[/hide] [hide]let's [bleep].[/hide][/hide]

Omg now I want to go and start putting post-its with harpies drawn on them all over the books and just sneak out. Recruiting help +4

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Idk its like right next to rolling? actually on burke station I believe. I always walked there. Is the one on OKM the new one with the glass and stuff?

I'm dumb, point it out

https://maps.google.com/maps?bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.47534661,d.aWc&bih=451&ion=1&noj=1&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=fairfax+county+libraries&fb=1&gl=us&hq=libraries&hnear=0x89b660b1fe460cd3:0x7d0bfa4ee1381699,Fairfax,+VA&sa=X&ei=xQ2wUdyLBee6yAHXt4DgCw&sqi=2&ved=0CJkBELYD

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png