It's Super Effective!

I know where to find you now.

I'd post my house but I think that's against the rules

I'd post my house, but there are so many naked [bleep]es lined up outside of my house to see me that it would be against the rules to show the picture.

• Like 2

id show my house but you literally cant see anything on google maps other then the 24983208 trees that are on my property and totally eclipse my house...

which is great because everyone else on my street had to sense to cut down their trees. but not us, no we will forever live in the shadows

[hide=So this was near my desk, not for the faint hearted]

w0rUfCU.jpg

[/hide]

Noticed it when my mum walked in and screamed. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

What do you have against spiders?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

i think Cow is one of those people who almost fainted while completing the Underground Pass quest on HD

• Like 3

id show my house but you literally cant see anything on google maps other then the 24983208 trees that are on my property and totally eclipse my house...

which is great because everyone else on my street had to sense to cut down their trees. but not us, no we will forever live in the shadows

Obviously followers of Sliske.

And @Ambler, and you had the sense to catch it..not kill it? What's wrong with you. hahaa.

That would be messy, easier to just put it over the back fence thing, and hope it doesn't come back. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

And @Ambler, and you had the sense to catch it..not kill it? What's wrong with you. hahaa.

o

o

And Shadows.

i think Cow is one of those people who almost fainted while completing the Underground Pass quest on HD

Hahah I did actually, that was all kinds of uncomfortable. I had done it pre-hd on my main account and about a year ago on a side account, I forgot about the horrible dungeon part.

Idk they just freak me out? I'm ok with other bugs and smaller spiders from a distance.

My brothers used to put them in my hair and stuff. They were dicks

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Someone once told me that they knew a bunch of girls who played a prank on their little brother who was scared of spiders. They waited until he was asleep one night and covered him with elastic bands. Then without turning on any lights they woke him up screaming that he was covered in spiders. Scared of spiders or not, that would have been a horrible way to wake up.

• Like 1

How can you even do that...

*rereads*

little brother

Oh, makes sense.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

You know what I think of lesbians

They're pretty alright

• Like 2

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Thats the nicest thing I've heard all day. thank you :)

Unfortunately in real life I spent my day scrounging for painkillers (long story. Don't think less of me, internet strangers, please) and didn't have pants on until 2. I can't wait for my first delivery to a bunch of pantsless people. They'd probably tip well.

Bi/lesbo chicks are pretty cool

and chill

;). I kind of feel whorish about it sometimes, I get that sort of feeling from others too. Idk. People suck.

You should definitely go to DC Pride (because I'm going, but that's not the only reason just the only important one). I had made and cancelled plans back and forth on it but a few friends are off and my transgender sister is coming with me. Her first proper lgbtqwerty type event thing since she came out, her first time dressing femininely. :) so excited. lol.

plus there will probably topless/shirtless guys and gals there. I think that's legal in DC

• Like 2

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

The fact that everyone is so open and tolerant is a great reminder of how awesome ISE's community is. There are communities that pride themselvds in their maturity and can't even come close to matching how accepting everyine here is.

I'm sorry but my tolerance only goes so far

Now get out of here, Troper

• Like 2

RIP Dawngate ;-;

jkily

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hi2u2

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]