It's Super Effective!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=lQlIhraqL7o&feature=youtu.be

Too subtle?

I just drove everyone home from capital pride. It was FANTASTIC. Instead of going to some club we were all super tired this amazing lady invited us back to her apartment.. that was alright haha. She was so beautiful, she dealed the illegal stuffs, and she was so goddamn gorgeous. And I got her number after!

I'd post a pic of us but it was legal to be topless in DC so... :unsure: (Didn't stop a few dick cops from harassing us though)

edit: and if they're asking you to not partake in dg they probably think you're bad. still kinda rude since you cant really slow them down ever since that keyshare update.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?=lQlIhraqL7o&feature=youtu.be

Too subtle?

I just drove everyone home from capital pride. It was FANTASTIC. Instead of going to some club we were all super tired this amazing lady invited us back to her apartment.. that was alright haha. She was so beautiful, she dealed the illegal stuffs, and she was so goddamn gorgeous. And I got her number after!

I'd post a pic of us but it was legal to be topless in DC so... :unsure: (Didn't stop a few dick cops from harassing us though)

Here, I'll lend you my censor bar:

10yqfyp.jpg

Just make sure to return it before this Tuesday. Peter keeps removing his shirt at the Physics dinners.

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Ok I didn't take any selfies or anything, saying that was my excuse, a shitton of people wanted pictures with us though (holy carp its like all those ladies had never seen them before, derp) and a bunch of creepers asked if I was ok with being groped. I'll look if I'm on twitter or such later. Idk how to really use twitter

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

This week's episode was meh, but next week's look like it will be pretty funny.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Next week's is about Gary recruiting for SPHINX.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Again relevant thank you DC metro area ladies you're wonderful :D

Afterwarss she she sent me to sleep in another room to sleep. Sucks

Fantastic bday party try :)

(has it, ever, in humqn history, ever gone well to fornicate with a close friend/next years roomamte? was this all a huge mistake? sorry to botjer you all

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Ok signing in to tif on my phone so I can post was ostensibly a poor decision. I make so many poor decisions :). I'm better now. Sorry to bother you.

[Hide]oh god why did that happen[/hide]

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

To answer your question

Sleeping with anyone/[bold]anything[/bold] is good

Ok concerned.

And I realise it was just having fun and all but I'm going to be living with her all of next year I shouldn't have freaking done that lol.

Well regardless her mom and grandma were downstairs when it all happened. lol. I feel bad about that when they're so close. I wonder if they know. I hope not :/.

And they almost definitely won't give me my keys for a short while (as they shouldn't, but still) so its going to be an awkward breakfast fromh her entirely too sweet mother

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Cow, you have so many hidden depths to the point I think you're a sentient flaky biscuit from those Pillsbury commercials.

Those things are [bleep]ing delicious don't take that as a discompliment, Cow.

Also sexy double post.

• Like 1

I haven't had one of those flaky biscuits in forever.

They're not "mouth orgasm" delicious, they're more like "starring in the kinkiest harpy sex flick ever by Guile Cherry" delicious. With cosplay, deserts, and discomfort knowing what I'd make.

• Like 1