It's Super Effective!

Yeah once I gave that stuff a try it was super alright. Same with gay sex.

Suckstonothaveaboyfrandanymore/10.

Happy early 18th :). You're new. I'm like six trimesters older than you.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Yeah once I gave that stuff a try it was super alright. Same with gay sex.

Suckstonothaveaboyfrandanymore/10.

Happy early 18th :). You're new. I'm like six trimesters older than you.

My ex/girlfriend/whatever she is and I kinda combine all of them. I dunno it works.

Six trimesters? Aka like 9 months older or?

It wasn't Wednesday for part of that

But I think we can give it a pass because Cow

Also one of my friends is apparently (?) really into bondage. It was weird to hear that, because she's like a mother figure.

Funny though, because there's a running joke in that cadre of friends about another one of the people having a thing for leather straps. The group's hyperactive womanchild/strong independent black woman in disguise gave him leather straps for his birthday. The irony is strong in this one.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

He is so predictable that Gary/21 helps Courtney/Hatred take down the Cocoon with a mere rifle. Wish the manboobs would go away though... the angles of Hank in that suit came off as unnerving too.

But the disguises and setting up the bombs were just perfect if you asked me.

Mere rifle

He is so predictable that Gary/21 helps Courtney/Hatred take down the Cocoon with a mere rifle. Wish the manboobs would go away though... the angles of Hank in that suit came off as unnerving too.

But the disguises and setting up the bombs were just perfect if you asked me.

Mere rifle

Mererifle

"kink-asaurus" he says

Should I play on those words for personal amusement or ask when the hell did we begin discussing things like bondage and kinky pleasures came up even though "it's the harpy nest" is considered a justified answer? Either way, it's nice to know ISE tends to not stay dull for long.

In Scape-related news (gasp), my membership ran out as of yesterday and thus beginning my next lengthy hiatus. Invested in a rare for a change, plus for spite value. It was a Santa.

I seriously don't understand people who talk about this kind of stuff with their friends. Like, even if I weren't asexual, none of my friends have the desire to have conversations like this either. One time, one of my friends told me she gave her boyfriend a hickie, and before she was like, "This is probably TMI, but you want to hear it anyway?" like it was a big deal.

Yeah, I just don't get it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

I seriously don't understand people who talk about this kind of stuff with their friends. Like, even if I weren't asexual, none of my friends have the desire to have conversations like this either. One time, one of my friends told me she gave her boyfriend a hickie, and before she was like, "This is probably TMI, but you want to hear it anyway?" like it was a big deal.

Yeah, I just don't get it.

You don't know why people talk about sex?

Pride, probably.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

One less rare in the pool? It's weird the item is older than my character.

As a bonus, if I ever return by Christmas, I can always sell it for a potential profit.

To my knowledge, Santas rarely actually increase in price during Christmas

• Like 1

Well, I guess I can use the hat as a paperweight. A digital one, that is.

Either way, I don't really care for the game at this point. Aside from The World Wakes, nothing was there to keep pulling me in aside from Glacors rewarding me with nice drops and having at least a few friends to chat with. Guess I can give out my hat for 24 hour lends to random harpies or friends online. Maybe total strangers for kicks as well.

Are santas rising right now? I believe it was ~150 when I gave it to mog (my friend). SInce I got it for 87, pretty alright investment for someone who doesn't really invest or merchant. I realise months and months of holding it for only ~60m is actually pretty awful but whatever.

Speaking of which I believe I forgot to give away my bandos. I'm not sure. I'll have a look later. No promises to anyone. I believe I missed it because the total sum was only like ~165 and unless bandos crashed hard I think I forgot it. And with all the new inventory icons I don't even know what I'm looking for. Its green or something. Idk

And I'm super hungover and just no drinking ever again ugh this is awful. I killed a half full bottle of rum last night. Mistakes all around.

[hide]going to a party tonight[/hide]

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Double post no regrets.

AEDeZHA.png

I forgot a bunch of shit apparently. And don't want to give my friend my account (because reasons and rules) or wait for her to log on so anyone want this shit?

Call dibs or something. Idk. I don't care who gets it. Besides YOU.

Only requirement is that you keep the arrows and golden cats because they were private collections (all 37k arrows are from waterfiends dropping 90 at a time 2010-2012, I never picked up anyone elses). Do they even drop those any more? And the cats are from pyramid plunder. Pls keep if you want to take them :>

Edit: Constrictor/Nate is online I'M ROOTING FOR HIM IF HE WOULD STOP AFKING AND SAY YES TO IT else someone else can take it I guess. I'm not going to turn it into cash. too lazy

[hide]hangover struggle every day its just another rotten mess[/hide]

• Like 1

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

I have literally never seen you in ISE before. Not objecting but hold up

Meh. A tif-er is a tif-er. sure :)

Edit: I [bleep'd] up my sisters eyebrows (symmetry is dumb anyways). Both of us are disappointed. And she is blaming me and mildly upset/frustrated. This is why you go to a professional for this sort of thing (besides that I got my ear cartilage pierced at a party last night :P). Off to work. Enjoy the cash and gear. Don't be a stranger. Love etc.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Can I get the bandos? I hate to ask, but you put the offer out. :P

It was a trap! Now you're a harpy forever

• Like 2

Can I get the bandos? I hate to ask, but you put the offer out. :P

It was a trap! Now you're a harpy forever

It's all good - I'm always looking forward to new endeavors. :P

As per Cow's request, some pictures:

yOriZcd.png

f76LZdb.png

A3Eb23J.png