Welp.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

this thread, and this thread only, should be allowed to have NSFW stuff. Would really make this place a great harpy heaven 

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Nah. Maybe if this were in a private forum, but even then, nah.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Now that wouldn't be Romantic at all.

E: Okay, maybe a little Romantic. A little.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

If you really wanted to share nsfw stuff, you could just make a Skype group chat.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

ipAsLWa.jpg

I bought space engineers a few hours ago. haven't had time to play it. But I downloaded it in a minute or two lol

max.png 50.png

ipAsLWa.jpg

Oh man. I'm actually kinda glad that Borderlands: TPS didn't get more of a discount, or else I would've been *really* tempted to buy it.

There is extremely little endgame content for TPS right now. I would hold off buying it until more DLC is released. There isn't even item farming since most of the bosses that drop items don't respawn. The game plays infinitely better than BL2 does and the story is 100x better than BL2, but TPS has a lot of issues.

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

There is extremely little endgame content for TPS right now. I would hold off buying it until more DLC is released. There isn't even item farming since most of the bosses that drop items don't respawn. The game plays infinitely better than BL2 does and the story is 100x better than BL2, but TPS has a lot of issues.

Sounds like a lot of games these days

Space Engineers seems cool as [bleep], if any of you want to join a large crew lmk, I have a mumble server and my buddy is running the server off of his spare rig

max.png 50.png

Well, the game in my opinion is a lot more fun than BL2, but there just isn't enough content to pay $60 for the game and another $30 for the season pass. Granted, I pre-ordered both since I love the franchise, but you can really only get about 150 hours out of the content that we have now before you just want to never touch the game again.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

today i realised that hakuna matata and vagina dentata have the same metre

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

today i realised that hakuna matata and vagina dentata have the same metre

1Y7bELt.jpg

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

did you sing it

6Ij0n.jpg

Yes.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Yeah I sang it and I also googled it

:/

The picture I posted was the face of the first dude that got his weewee bitten off in the movie. We should have an ISE movie night were I stream Teeth for everyone to watch.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Lol I was wondering if that picture had any particular relevance

[hide]Vagina dentata[hide]What a wonderful phrase[hide]VAGINA DENTATA[hide]MEANS YOUR SNATCH IS A BLADE[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

• Like 3

6Ij0n.jpg

The picture I posted was the face of the first dude that got his weewee bitten off in the movie.

That_4d862c_142873.jpg

max.png 50.png

[hide]Vagina dentata[hide]What a wonderful phrase[hide]VAGINA DENTATA[hide]MEANS YOUR SNATCH IS A BLADE[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Laughing so hard at this.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Laughing so hard at this.

same

anyone here have an extensive steam library with co-op games? I'm looking to play some Portal (2) tonight maybe

max.png 50.png

I actually woke up at 3 AM and for some reason came up with 3 or 4 more lines to that song, but I forgot them when I went back to sleep. Rip.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Rip indeed.

[hide]It means no weewees[hide]In your snatch for all days[hide]It's insurance free[hide]Vasectomy[hide]Vagina dentata[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

6Ij0n.jpg

Change weewees to weiners (weiners is closer to worries imho)

Change its insurance free to it's a guaranteed (makes more sense)

Change vasectomy to penectomy (penectomy is much more accurate)

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”