26-Jul-2011 � Clan Citadels are Here!

Da_Latios

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, has anyone got a reasonable WC/Mining exp rate for the citadel? sorry if this has already been mentioned.

Its hard to say as the xp scales with your level so no 2 levels have the same xp rates and even plots seem to differ (99 wc gets me 75xp on roots, while 94 mine nets 90xp on stone)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

The mining plot will probably max out at about 50k per hour, assuming you don't misclick or stop paying attention.

EDIT: Well, at 84 it's about 50k per hour.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

hm, upon further inspection,it does seem the t2 timber plot gives more logs now, however the overall speed was reduced since they added those stones and I can no longer run a full lap around, and have to spend several seconds going back to the first roots again.

Also it's strange it's not mentioned in the KB:

skilltiers.png

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I'm fairly certain tht eventually the timber plot we will fell the tree then have a slightly more afkable higher yeild hack up the tree kinda job.

eg you cut all the roots, then chop it over onto the stone bed; then hack at it like u do at canoe stations

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I'm fairly certain tht eventually the timber plot we will fell the tree then have a slightly more afkable higher yeild hack up the tree kinda job.

eg you cut all the roots, then chop it over onto the stone bed; then hack at it like u do at canoe stations

Pretty good point tbh.... no idea why they added the rocks behind the tree but that makes more sense to me then anything else I could think of.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)