26-Jul-2011 � Clan Citadels are Here!

Da_Latios

Wow the statues and customization looks great. i reccomend looking through the Knowledge base. Some pictures are broken though. :thumbsup:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, Clan Citadels. Oh wait.... only one of my clan mates is online. So much for getting a citadel right away. (We have like 120 members and it's just me and another guy on when we need the others the most...)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Okay, I get the non-enthusiasm over all the other recent updates, but if you're going "meh" at this, I want your credibility badge on my desk NOW.

Even those who don't give a rat's ass about clans can still be blown away at a customizable large scale castle in the sky.

Feel free to have it. The only useful thing from this update is the ring, and its yet to be seen if spending your time gathering resources would better be spent training the skill itself.

Any extremely large t7 clan looking for someone who will gather and might chime in in chat, but ultimately just wants his weekly ring?

Ruleroflight.png

Neither does it for me...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Yeps, RIP login server :unsure:

Anyway, my clan has 78 F2P members, so Varrock will still be our epic Citadel. We have a G E, can gather usefull resources and have a bank. Beat that :thumbsup:

It's a shame f2pers don't get clan citadels.

Might as well make clans members only then. <_<

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Cool, Clan Citadels. Oh wait.... only one of my clan mates is online. So much for getting a citadel right away. (We have like 120 members and it's just me and another guy on when we need the others the most...)

Invite a few random people to your clan, form citadel, exile them?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Nope they need to be in the clan a week before they count towards the member count now.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

x1.5 bonus to summoning :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: why

5c09d836-ad5b-4b75-8fbe-2f03002894e9.jpg

Glad I didn't level it up yet.

It's experience based, not time based, so the amount of experience you can gain is gated, and one would likely use up their ring quickly on summoning.

Ruleroflight.png

Nope they need to be in the clan a week before they count towards the member count now.

I think that for the time being, those rules don't apply:

All members of the Clan who join before the Citadel is created are automatically full clanmates and will not need to go through probation.

All members who join within a month of the release of Clans are automatically full clanmates and will not need to go through probation.

[spoiler=A Fly-through of the Clan Citadel]clancitadel1.png

I'm impressed at this. No idea why. :mellow:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

we got 5 ppl on circles and cant get in, help plz

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101