26-Jul-2011 � Clan Citadels are Here!

Da_Latios

we got 5 ppl on circles and cant get in, help plz

Do all of them have the Citadel portal scroll?

No, I don;t we have 2 admins on, rest are various ranks.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We made a new clan because the owner wasn't online atm. Still doesn't work...

We made a new clan because the owner wasn't online atm. Still doesn't work...

People said it was working when only one person on a stone, counting all players, so were trying qc world.

Edit: no luck to many ppl in qc world also

Edit #2, we are all in, try low population or something!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

i wonder what armadyl gets in return for creating these clans... his generals massacre?

Armadyl has left the realm ages ago (litteraly!) due to the sorrow the extinction of aviansies caused him (probably a myth, there should be finer reasons than that)

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I was so excited and it seems I can't log in.

Looks like I'll try later. :angry:

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

i wonder what armadyl gets in return for creating these clans... his generals massacre?

Armadyl has left the realm ages ago (litteraly!) due to the sorrow the extinction of aviansies caused him (probably a myth, there should be finer reasons than that)

on every cryptic clue fest clue a "ghost with armadyl godsword" was there, and those papers to make the citadel has text on them from armadyl so i thought lets wonder what they want/get in return for it, he should still have followers in gielinor, maybe a spell to summon him back from the death or just his soul on those clue pictures...am just trying to think of something, thats all

i wonder if i ever get a skill to 99

on every cryptic clue fest clue a "ghost with armadyl godsword" was there, and those papers to make the citadel has text on them from armadyl so i thought lets wonder what they want/get in return for it, he should still have followers in gielinor, maybe a spell to summon him back from the death or just his soul on those clue pictures...am just trying to think of something, thats all

He's not dead.

He left, same as all the other gods, though he completely left rather than just leaving the world and having no direct influence

The words on the scroll are Armadylian because its an ancient portal that links to the ancient sky fortresses that were armadyl's base.

Most logical lore extension is that we find the flying city hinted at ages ago and find a bunch of armadylian people there and his presence.

Plus in terms of lore did anyone else notice that during the flyover (from portals rick click menu) just as you enter the portal to leave what appears to be an avainsie flys past in the background?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

pcBl4.png

Skyboxes have been added.

What are Skyboxes...?

Also RS currently isn't loading for me, I've been on the forums and quite a few other people are having the same problem, including a J-mod, so apparently they're looking into that... :unsure:

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

He's not dead.

He left, same as all the other gods, though he completely left rather than just leaving the world and having no direct influence

The words on the scroll are Armadylian because its an ancient portal that links to the ancient sky fortresses that were armadyl's base.

Most logical lore extension is that we find the flying city hinted at ages ago and find a bunch of armadylian people there and his presence.

Plus in terms of lore did anyone else notice that during the flyover (from portals rick click menu) just as you enter the portal to leave what appears to be an avainsie flys past in the background?

It's a black/red dragon. Those get unlocked at the later tiers :)

What are Skyboxes...?

They allow you to see the sky and clouds in the citadels, they actually look pretty nice.

Hopefully someone who has access to a Citadel right now could post some pictures of the Skybox (can you view from the ground, looking up to the Citadel?).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

It's 26-Jul-2011 please, and three times? Really?

It's cause every time I post something in a thread I HAVE to click submit multiple times or it won't submit, so I thought it was the same for posting a new topic. Apparently not.... And there's no spam limit either? WHY?!

It still submits, you just need to wait for it to redirect to the thread. If you want it to do it immediately, press stop then go to the forum you posted your thread in.

I'll comment on this update once I get my clan's citadel up and running. Just need a member of the leadership to get it going though. Shame I retired like two months ago. :P

j0xPu5R.png

Hopefully someone who has access to a Citadel right now could post some pictures of the Skybox (can you view from the ground, looking up to the Citadel?).

I guess you can't look up and see the Citadel from the ground, I was hoping you would be able to do that for some reason lol ><

There's a livestream of someone (rsn: DONKEY K0NG) in his clan's Citadel right now if you want to check it out: http://www.justin.tv/sonofevil#/w/1526949408

And there may be others later, which can be found here: http://www.justin.tv/search?commit=Search&only=live&utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=runescape (be careful when viewing and of commenters, don't click on any suspicious links!)

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

RS wont load on either the client or browser for myself or Drazhar44 and yeahs... Hooray for an update that breaks the game :thumbup: Real good job there Jagex!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

What are Skyboxes...?

They allow you to see the sky and clouds in the citadels, they actually look pretty nice.

2qs9zkl.jpg

Shrunk it down since my monitor would bend the forums width.

Popoto.~<3

Goddamn, I thought 'SKYBOXES WOO' then realised it's just the Citadel sky. Was hoping to get rid of the awful fog system.

However, it's a pretty good update. Very well done. A shame that the amount of time between build ticks is huge, since DGS has already done the weekly resource quota :l

WorldOfAVR_Part1_Avacyn_ajg5pfqs0fs.png