Hegemony

archimage_a

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>Game starts

>Already people beginning to argue

I know you're not trying to argue but I can see this going into full blown flame mode again.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

can i see a map of current territories?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Res, he means countries taken

And

Norway

Japan

USA

Saudi Arabia

South Korea

Russia

And a few others are taken.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Mather the game restarted at year 2

Ah, that's fascinating, because that means my MISSILES HAVEN'T BEEN LAUNCHED YET

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Yep that means none of that war stuff happened yet, I think the whole point was so it wouldn't occur again, atleast for a while.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

As Retech steps up to accept his Emperor Laurels, an aqua blue light bathes the stage, and then two shots ring out. The light receeds and where Retech was standing there is now a pile of dust.

Unde semper

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Darn time travellers.

Just watch though, the Empire of the Rising Sun will rise and defeat all of you! Just wait!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Yep that'll probably happen under my command.

Not yours.

It's a REALLY big shaft.